$1 Tickets - Win a Single Speed / Fixed Wheel Bike!

Hi Everyone,

You may have seen me post on this forum previously about me raising money for Tour de Cure.
I have recently completed my journey from Adelaide to Canberra and raised over $15,000 doing so.
There is a daily wrap-up from each day of my tour on my blog: Cory’s Tour de Cure | Cory Morris is riding & raising money to find a cure for cancer.

I couldnt have done it without the support from the general public including the great people on this forum who donated and gave their support.

I am now starting a new lot of fundraising for my next tour in August. Its a 4 day trip, leaving the Gold Coast, heading out to Warwick, over to the Glass House Mountains and back to Brisbane. About 520kms.

Thanks to REID Cycles, I have a brand new Single Speed road bike in Tour de Cure colours to raffle!

This is a steel framed single speed bike with deep V wheels. It has a flip flop hub on the rear so it can be changed to a fixed wheel bike.

The bike is on display at Race Cafe – The Studio. Address: 129 Robertson St, Fortitude Valley.

All tickets are $1 each. Come down to Race Cafe and grab a great coffee and a bunch of tickets for your chance to win.

If you cannot make it to the cafe but would like to purchase tickets, please let me know and I’ll send you bank details etc.
Please send your Name, phone number and how many tickets you would like to purchase to: corystourdecure@gmail.com.
I will send you a confirmation once payment is complete.

Good luck to everyone who has entered! And thanks again to REID Cycles and Race Cafe!
Thank you in advance for all your support!
Cory.