15 AUGUST !!NO CASSETTES PREMIERE @ Gear!!

SHIPPING DELAY!! DVD PREMIERE POSTPONED TO 15 AUGUST 2009, 7pm.

After a a few emails, erik has managed to snag ‘NO CASSETTES’ to be premiered next saturday night (AUGUST 8, 2009). A few drinks provided :wink: From all the edits released it looks like a killer good film. Alot of time and effort has gone into the filk and personally i am pumped to see it. Features alot of street riding and fixed gear freestyle. Haters please leave your hate at home. Hope to see you’ll there.

FLYER:

TEASER:

(One of the greatest teasers i’ve seen for any movie genre :-D)

ah sweeet! it my birfday the next day as welll!

So you’ll be going away up the coast for that :?

I’ll be there :smiley:

nope… :smiley: ill b there!

totally there!

I love how they used shots from The Running Man, just hope that it makes its way into the full length feature :-D. Love that movie!

sikk teaser

im in, tho id say a trick contest is in order, winner takes home a free copy of the dvd :wink:

Sweet. I’ll make sure i burn you a copy then nate. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry guys and girls, due to shipping problems (again?!) I have to postpone the Australian No Cassettes premiere with a week, it’s going to happen on Saturday 15th now :cry:

stufff youuuu

:lol:

Now Lochy has to make up some excuse to miss it. Gosh Erik.

It’s on tonight, video starts at 7 so be there before and have some beers and skids, or Coke if that’s what your into.

So tempted. but fixie tricks is against everything I am. :expressionless:

I don’t think it’s all tricks, i’m hoping it’s got a lot more actual riding in it. Down with tricks. :evil: :smiley:

a homo :wink:

No cassettes was epic. best fixed dvd i’ve seen. Its not glammed up like Macaframa (from what i’ve seen). There is a great mix of tricks/ random riding/bombing hills and funny stuff. I will be watching it again and again

… and the soundtrack was unreal!!

Sure if your an African American or love big black dick in you ass BUT you sure as fuck don’t look like a nigger and you wear shorts so you must love big blackies

lol, i assume that was a drunk/bored on train home reply kenny :stuck_out_tongue:

the soundtrack had heaps of different styles of music, A+ from me :smiley:

N-bomb…sheeeeet. Needed to have the Dr Dre song “bitches aint shit” and that buff dude from the trailer. Fave bit was where the dude wet that lady and she was like :x and the dude on the bike was like"KAPOW bitch, now you are for real fucked up, all wet and shit"