2011 Superb Sprint

Thought i’d finally create a proper post your ride for my bike.

2011 Superb Sprint Medium 53 ST 54.5 TT
1’ Threaded Steel Fork, generic threaded headset.
Nitto Technomic 100mm Stem, Colossi Road Bars
Roselli 45t Cranks with Time Atac pedals
Mavic CXP22 rims to Origin8 Hubs
Vittoria Zaffiro 700x20f, 700x25r
San Marco Concor Supercorsa x Saddle

I don’t know why but I like these frames, maybe because they remind me of the cannondale? Nice!

Front end is SO tight though. Do you get much overlap?

Toe overlap isn’t too bad, you get used to it after a while.
I bought this frame as I wanted a cannondale too, just couldn’t justify the money for something that was alu 10 years old.

I would prefer it in a colour but great build anyway! Love these frames.

dat front end

nice build man

Nice work.

Clean build. Loving it.

Nice, needs some colour though…

That superb decal would look sweet if It was all multi coloured like Benders rattle canned specialized.

I’m a little disappointed that I bought this frame in the first batch. The 2nd batch came with the colour options…
New Superb Sprints and Vivaces In Stock! « Superb Bicycle

Oh well. Very happy with the frame as it is. Just swapped out the bars and stem for a 90mm Pearl and Nitto Risers.

I’m a little disappointed that I bought this frame in the first batch. The 2nd batch came with the colour options…
New Superb Sprints and Vivaces In Stock! « Superb Bicycle

Oh well. Very happy with the frame as it is. Just swapped out the bars and stem for a 90mm Pearl and Nitto Risers.

looks good!

chunky frame needs chunky fork =(

looks great ben, i prefer it with the risers though! :wink: if it were me and i wanted a bit of colour i’d swap the saddle/bar tape to a dark brown or tan to make it stand out a bit more. scott did the same to his mash with red concor/red grips. in saying that the finish on that frame is mean! i wouldnt want a different coloured frame.

New drilled steel fork on the way via Gear. Sorry it’s another lugged fork…
Might see about adding some colour. What’s a frame re-spray worth?

this is so clean, I love it!

If you want to paint it, get some of that ‘anodize’ paint from repo/super cheap for a home made chromevelato job !

Don’t paint it. It looks like a sex machine! I will be considering one of these for my next alloy build (and I already have a Cannondale) the dropouts look a lot better and the welding is just as perfect on the Superb. The skinny forks does make it look like a Cannondale Track but actually I think I like this more. Thanks for sharing

Thanks mate, I love it the way it is now.
I’ve got more updated pictures, will post up shortly.

Thinking about selling this bad boy. Prefer not to sell on ebay, so PM if interested.
Willing to sell complete or frame/fork etc…

Some updated pictures, the rain has finally stopped for 10 mins!

More here, http://s977.beta.photobucket.com/user/bergs_/library/Superb%20Sprint