2013 Giro D'Italia

Kinda disappointing when the overall favourite is able to pick up time on his rivals in the Team Time Trial. Even though I’ve got money on Wiggins, I’d have much rather seen guys like Hesjedal and Evans get some time on Wiggins, to force him to actually attack on a mountain rather than just ride the entire tour with the goal of limiting losses.

They might as well spend the rest of the tour on trainers seeing you can ride at the highest threshold for longest.

so a TDF 2012 rerun in Italy then?

WTF was going on with SBS’s Giro replay yesterday- Goss won? Was this last years event?

That’s why is he the favourite

Does Cav ride for Sky?

Was it a replay? Yes, just 366 days old.

It was stage 3 2012.

Message scrolled at the bottom of the screen at the start - they didn’t get the feed for the scheduled show in time.

pritty good cycling going on in italy huh

I was still enthralled since I didn’t watch it last year.

Why didnt you guys just watch it on Eurosport?

eurosport requires a paid subscription right?

I just now watch it on SBS - highlights and Live stages taped and view at a sensible hour. Used to watch on a dodgy live stream from RAI TV sound off and Eurosport English audio feed late into the night…

steephill has had sweet feeds this Giro.

Was hoping to get Eurosport through the Xbox but Telstra are dragging their feet on connecting me. SO frustrating!

I was thinking of the foxtel for tablets. $20 a month, has Eurosport etc etc. But it’s not WIFI supported. That’s also frustrating.

have to disagree that he went too early. 10 seconds is what it takes in a sprint like that and he was dead on.

Wut

The EvilGenius is dropping bike racing science…

Our lil’ boy done grown up now!

Was nice to see Cadel with a small time bonus even though its early days.

Touching wood, Cuddles avoiding the crash last night and comfortably finishing with the bunch bodes well. Remember what happened last time he avoided back luck for 23 days in a row?