201̶9̶20^H^H21 Pro Road Racing

some good xco results
aussie bec mcconnell fin 2nd at nove mesto, our best xco elite result for a while, both past & future i think

matthieu VdP cruised to a win in the men’s event, i’d love to see him do a pauline ferrand prevot & simultaneously hold the big three, road/cross/xco world titles…i can dream

been a bit absent soz mates but I am sensing some pretty serious SENSATIONS brewing for this stage.

1 Like

that’d be amusing… but the ensuing responsibilities would really cut into his motocross riding time. So it’s not going to happen…

Did you see where he went after Nove Mesto (for those not playing at home - he is now leading the MTB World Cup overall, but taking the next two rounds off and forfeiting the lead/overall - what a boss)?

Straight to Ibiza! James will be proud i think…

Also - Bec’s post race interview… Deadpan admission the result was something of a fluke. i reckon she has some more top 10s in her, but probably not another podium. Was a cracker of a race!

1 Like

Franchement j'espère que Lopez ne prendra pas de pénalités. Le comportement de certains sur les bords de route c'est scandaleux#Giro pic.twitter.com/GKzLkbPY0R

— Penche de Poney (@manes0210) June 1, 2019

fully endorse knocking stupid pricks out.

my french is worse than shit, but they talking about miguel lopez thrashing the spectator overnight who bumped him, & rogelio got a 10sec penalty for a spectator pushing him…how the hell do you stop this, carry a baton??

I endorse this endorsement. Highlight of the Giro.

I’m only endorsing the endorsement of the original endorsement so I can highlight my general endorsement of knocking stupid pricks out.

New team role perhaps? The Bélier!
Stays out front and beats away the spectators.

[m VdP] is going to race road worlds (Global Cycling Network - Mathieu Van der Poel will race the ROAD World Championships! | Facebook)
i’m a happy guy, hopefully the dutch can find a strong team to get him the win… wout VA to pace third

Wonder what racing he’ll do as prep?

Froome broken leg!
Blown off his bike by wind on a descent doing recon for TT last night

1 Like

Took hands off the bars to blow snot out his nose

if its anything like Beloki then thats the end!!!

As much as I’m not a Froome fan, pretty disappointed he won’t be at the Tour.

You gotta wonder about the rate the pro’s break femurs…

Limited weight bearing exercise and obsession with weight control probably bordering on malnutrition.

u forgot hardcore weight loss drugs

broken leg, hip, elbow, ribs… fucking hell, that’s a solid slam.

Yeah, all that would do it.