29th CSC Cup & NSW Keiren Champs - Dunc Gray Velodrome 27th November.

This year’s Clarence St Cyclery Cup is being held on Saturday the 27th of November Dunc Gray Velodrome.

The CSC Cup is Cycling NSW’s premier event for the track season with riders competing for the coveted CSC Cup Trophy and in its second year - the Women’s CSC Cup.

Its also the event hosting the NSW Elite & U19 Kierin Championships.

With the closing of the Handle Bar Tavern it is vital that we band together to support the velodrome to secure the future of track cycling in NSW.

The Junior carnival starts at 2pm and the NSW Keirin championships and the Clarence St Cup carnival from 6.30pm.

Tickets are $15, or $35 which includes a bus ticket (pick up & drop off from Clarence St) dinner & drinks (includes alcohol) The kiosk will be open aswell.

I have an event Schedule too, so if anyone would like that, just just me your email address.

There’s more event details for spectators here: 29th Clarence St Cyclery Cup

For anyone wanting to race, entries must be in by Saturday 14th november.

Advertising for your missus now are you? Haha.

Lol. I am keen as beans. Might pop past there friday arvo and see what’s up. Gonna get destroyed racing against elite guys in an open division, but that’s part of the experience I guess.

More so just keen to go get drunk with some mates and shout at people riding in forwards circles:D

Me and Nat are there for sure, is it BYO i guess?

Rhysie you’re racing??? Fuck Yeah, the ‘Captain America Cheer Squad’ will be there in strong voice!

This weekend peeps. Anyone else want tix on the CSC bus? $35 includes bus each way and food/beers.

what time and where from Nath?

Haidee and I are going, for a look and a cheer. Not sure about the bus details though.

Bus leaves clarence st at 5pm. Unsure what time it gets back though.

I’m going to Toms garage sale at hell on wheels first, and then getting a lift from there to dunc grey with Andy, and then getting the bus back to clarence st after racing.

You can keep my mrs company in the stands, and watch me throw up. Can you post the race program Nathan?
I won’t be in captain america rig as I’ve been eating too many dim sims the last few days. Might rep the DHBC instead.

no i am only coming to see you as captain America and i know a lot of other people are as well. so you have to rock it. and also it makes you go faster.

Well wish me luck I’ll try it on today.