ゲットーのドローム! 9月は25日!

what printing off? no printing. word of mouth. IF I SEE WHEAT PASTE ANYWHERE SOMEONES A GUNNA GET A PUMP THROUGH THE SPOKES

Who? what?

Like what happened with the Photo Cat and how there were posters all over a bus stop?

ya exactly. none of that shit, its petty vandalism, and its downright eco-unconcious. all the paper and glue that was wasted for some stupid posters the council will take down the next day, imagine how many horses died to make that glue.

tell your friends, tell your family, tell the rando at the stop light theres a race coming up. just don’t go posting it up on the sides of everything. it attracts attention, but the wrong kind of attention. i don’t want councilmen sending police officers to the meet ups to tell us we’re participating in anti-social behavior and then trying some bullshit like fining us for not having bells and pieplates.

recycled paper it is then,
also they dont call it wheat paste for nothing you know :stuck_out_tongue:

Seeyou all tomorrow, bike up and running; yet i’m abit unfit :frowning:

Hey sorry I didn’t make if down guys. I got too drunk at another sporting commitment today to ride up lol IPSC shooting lol find me on YouTube. HLCHLC ha ha ha

Yeah me & jacob didnt come, he had a biggish gathering so we couldnn’t.
Heard only 5 people turned up, fuck

Awww man that’s a bummer :frowning: :frowning: I suppose it’s hard getting decent turnouts at these things :frowning:

Yeah. I stepped on a bit of glass watching the final, had a bit of trouble walking around. Realised last night there was still a little bit in there. Seems all good now.