Advice towards the right wheels.

Well recently after purchasing my old track frame from circa 1960s… still not sure of the make, but I have decided I would like to give a shot at track riding then to racing eventually if all goes well…

Currently I have the Stars wheelset that im using from my old build… obviously i want to upgrade from these to some nice track style wheels. I was looking at some carbon deep section wheels but have found majority of the time they are too pricey for my current budget as a student…

So what i guess im asking, is if anyone knows what direction i should go towards for good quality at a decent price. Whether you have a set to sell me or who does have some to sell?

Have no clue what your budget is, but Velocity Aeroheads or Deep V’s would be a treat.
About 400$ from shops (BO gear Brisbane-thanks for mine)and about $180-300 online/second hand.
They are semi deep, i think 30mm?, where as stars are around 40mm like b43s (43mm).
Aeroheads are a tad lighter and some people prefer them.
if your after something in a higher price range then try here
or you could always try the search function-sure there is heaps there.

Or you could buy what SanEsteban is selling (recommended)

How much are you looking to spend? I have a high flange dura ace to mavic open pro wheelset (as new) I was just about to put on eBay. They are a damn good racing wheelset. Strong, stiff, light and good value.

pm sent to you dude.

this time around you should buy these wheels.

next time around you should use the search function.

this time around you should buy these wheels.

next time around you should use the search function.