AFL Grand Final 2010

i tend to agree. he’s the sentimental choice, but sentiment don’t count for much…

yep. I’d like Mark Williams maybe, but I really haven’t been watching enough football for the last few years to know if he got shit or had been at port for a bit too long. Plus, would he be happy coaching Essendon with the spector of James Hird peering from behind?

I’m hoping football is the winner on the day… that or there’s an all-in brawl in the first 5mins…

I love the AFL.

Perhaps I can incorporate this into my poll…

A friend;'s dad started that (I think).

Or something like that.

yes, it would be awesome to watch. “fuck me dead, the last time i was in the grace darling it was full of pokies. now it’s full of poofters!?”

aparently the collingwood footy club was founded in the basement of the grace.

true story.

(I also live across peel st from it)

Why cant the AFL just have a decent all-in like the league or union?

field is too large.

Go pies ! ! !

But if all the Collingwood supporters are watching the game, who will operate the rides at the Melbourne Show?

yes indeed it does…

dont worry, after today and tonight they will all fuck off back to the outer suburbs.

Until next week you mean :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL TIED hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
fail

What a silly result, or non result!!

I especially liked the bit where neither Collingwood or St Kilda won; that was my favourite bit.

Was a pretty incredible game. So happy Collingwood didn’t win, hopefully the Saints get up for good next week.

Thats was totes my fave bit too. I liked espesh how they all stood around at the end looking like hey this isnt how its supposed to end.

If one of youse cvnts had just landed ONE of those behinds there wouldnt be this issue. now come back next week and fix it. LOLOLOLOL