All-City STTB!

These are the Shitest drop out design.
I just don’t get why you would cut out so much material at one of if not the most integral parts of a frame

Whose nature boy in SYD?

Doesn’t look like it’s had the easiest life. Not making excuses, just sayin’.

THIS is Nature boy in Sydney. According to googlebook anyway

hahah yes.

neglecting to wash your bike shouldn’t make the frame break

I just got poppycocked.

#YOLO

^ Too much bike tag…

womp womp.

Was only a matter of time… Go and see Jesse at The Bike Bar (Fitzroy), he replaced mine on my Big Block in exactly the same size.

I won’t lie though, it would be cheaper (and faster) to just replace the frame…

I have said it before, fucking shocking dropout design will break. Doesn’t matter if you have been “riding it hard and it’s fine”. Its a matter of when not if

That’ll buff out.

Mine has a dubious mark in the same spot, might be time to contact All City.

More like All Shitty

It’s a shame they keep using this design as I’d love to buy another All City but until they start making drop outs that don’t crack I wouldn’t risk it.

I emailed All City about mine, will see their reply. Basically I have a similar crack through the paint, I said I dont want it to crack whilst riding in front of a bus and will await their response.

Difficulty will be getting a claim, as I bought it at the now defunct Deus Cycleworks, and I don’t have a receipt, as LMNTME picked it up for me from a mate who worked there.

Might have to chase up Deus for a receipt.

I think Elliot at Deus is the one who’s dealing with all the pushy stuff. He’s available Wednesdays by calling Camperdown (what I was told previously by the moto guy).

Else give your S/N to whoever imports All-City to AU and they can track it down for you. It’s the importer who holds the warranty.

Ah fuck, anything could’ve happened to it, couldn’t it? :wink:

Working out warranty details as we speak. See how it goes.

not sure thats 100% true, but lets not go down that road, there’s a 679 post thread somewhere else about this stuff

You’re right - 100% correct is the importer is legally required to offer the warranty as if the manufaturer has no local place of business, the importer is the deemed manufacturer for the purposes of the Trade Pactices Act and the Competition & Consumer Act.

Whether or not they actually hold the warranty is another kettle of fish.