Any ideas?

Hey guys noticed this in a shop near me, any ideas what the make is, its an old time, 28" wheels, coaster brake and drop handle bars currently held together by rust.

Seagull?..

American eagle? No, they were more 70’s, weren’t they? Eventually changed their name to nishiki. I like that, make your company sound less foreign by including a different country to the one of origin.
As to the bike though, buy it, then roll up to a sweet bike shop, like pista bikes, or abbortsford cycles, both located here in melbs.

Brittish Eagle? Aka Falcon cycles. The crown and bird combo, I think I’m onto something here.

There was a bit of a discussion about a bike with Repco decals that also had that same decal on the seat tube on BNA. Here’s the link (discussion starts fifth post down). There was no real concensus but it was suggested that it was a commonly available decal that was applied to different bikes.

If you really want to know what it is you’ll have to take pictures of the important areas - seat lug, bottom bracket, head tube & lugs, fork crown and down tube (assuming there are remnants of a decal there).