assos gear

can anyone who owns assos bibs let me know how they fit? are they on the small side large side or about normal side.

yours in christ,

mckenny

ASOS | Shop women’s fashion & men’s clothing | Free Delivery & Returns

wut?

I am a pretty big chap 6’6" and 110kg and I have a set of 2XL assos knicks, slightly on the tight side standing up but they are cut to feel natural when you are op the bike.

cool. i’m normally a medium. my champsy’s are good, if a tad short. may go for large and move to a donut only diet until they fit.

I have a pair of 3/4 bibs- their sizing is weird. def on the small size though. I don’t wear them much because they make me think of the Assos man, which creeps me out.

Assos man? Tell me more.

Mine are 3/4 as well, bought them after going to France earlier this year and seeing heaps. Perfect for a Queenslander who has never adjusted to a melbourne climate

the three quarter length ones are tight around the calves. and i’m not just saying that because i have gigantic calves. even nath used to have to cut the elastic at the bottom.

other than that, i agree with hamish. like i usually do. aside from his opinions on minor threat, which are crazy!

I find the standard length bib hems to be a bit lose round the quads, but maybe I should just do more squats or something.

I tried them on and based on the Assos sizing chart I should have been a 2xl but went with a medium, I’m 6’3 and 87kg.
Anywhere you can try them on? Also the Mille were an even looser fit than the f.13…

I know this is in regard for bibs. But my gf bought me an assos jacket. It was sooo tight. I swapped it for a larger but it’s still snug. An XL is waaay smaller than a L BMC jacket I have.

large it is. i hardly have tree-trunk thighs but have put on a little bit of muscle over the last month or two.

thanks all.

I also had to go the L in the jersey…

that’s cause you’re a fuckin MAN MOUNTAIN!

FTFY

Interpret that how you will.

Trigger will tell you to buy Rapha instead.

No I won’t, I want less people in Rapha so I can feel more unique and special.

Wanted the Cross jersey and knicks, but after seeing the supercommuter in full kit this morning i’m going to pass.

ftfy

I’m fine w Minor Threat, you’re confusing that with my outspoken opinions on Fugazi. Don’t get me started on other folks from that era