Att: Design types: Cmwc 2015 logo design

I am done working for free… sorry.

i forgot.

And what Ezy said…

Ha! Yeah I didn’t get onboard for this one hey…

So where did this end up?

Ok so, firstly apologies on staying quiet on the logo comp front.

We got a number of very impressive entries, and that, accompanied with getting our organisational butts into gear at CMWC HQ, meant our decision was delayed somewhat.

We ended up going with an awesome entry from user Sime! We felt this one really summed up our style for both the event and also fitted in nicely with the overall MDMA aesthetic.

After a bit of fine tuning and tweaking over the past few weeks, it’s all done.

So here it is!

Thank you very, very much for everyone that entered. It’s a big deal asking people to do creative work for free and we really appreciate everyone who took the time to get involved!

The CMWC organisation is coming along strong and is a constantly developing (and growing!) project. We are aiming to make this a huge Melbourne bike event, and to do this we’ll need the help of the wider cycling community, not just our relatively small messenger scene. So we are looking for people who are interested in getting involved in any way, shape or form… small or large scale.
Obviously there’s the race/venue organisation etc, but theres also a HEAP of other areas we need to cover, eg. food and drink spots for the main race, catering stuff, promo stuff, movie screenings, art stuff and other side events and the list goes on!

So if you, or anyone you know, would like to be involved in any capacity, or even if you just have some ideas you reckon could be good, please hit us up! Either on PM me on here or email me at simon.martinus[at]gmail[dot]com

We really want to make this an awesome event and the more ideas/ the wider audience we can get involved the better.

That’s all for now, but no doubt we’ll be back to harass you all soon enough :slight_smile: