Aus Day Nebo ride

yeah there’s no chance he’s getting his vag wet on a public holiday

hahaha ive allready called the taxi today, roads look too wet, would surely soak my socks :slight_smile:

ive made myself a promise though… ill wake up at 5:30 for sure, look outside, and decide on the day, mind you if there is even 1 cloud in the sky i probly get sandy vagitus

for a tough guy, you’re a total pussy

I still have hope that one day, you’ll become a man (and maybe harden the fuk up)

i still have hope you will one day know who your real father is(and then maybe FUCK OFF)

EDIT: eeeeyyyyy finally got that image to work. applicable for you too mr Scott

Stuffed if I know what happenned to my last post - but I’ll be heading up again fixed.

And it is not a Nebo Ride, you have to go all the way to the top at Mt Glorious.

this is the same supermanlegs that bailed around holland park last time we went for a ride?

Yup

lol

i’m calling it off for tomoz…
i have had NO LUCK with weather of late.
i’ll still ride something but get some sleep-in timez.

have some plans for nice rides for when the weather gets cooler and less inclement…

shiiiiit. was looking forward to tomorrow.

We live in a subtropical climate - riding in the rain’s a given.

I’m still keen for something half decent in the morning… down south and round the bay maybe?

would still be a great ride - the rain will keep the majority of numpties home in bed

somehow i dont think coming down nebo brakeless in the wet with the lycra brigade would be all that enjoyable…

it’s not that bad in the wet - there’s only a couple of corners you have slow down for on the way back, most of it’s nice and flowing

So I’ll see you when you pass me - unless I turn off at the Forest Headquarters.

I’m keen to go out for a ride regardless.

what about an 8am start at planet cycles, the gabba - for a mt cotton loop - back through lytton road?