Bad luck Cinelli cap.

So I recived a Cienlli cap in the mail on Monday. Last night I wore it when riding.

The chain of events followed…

1. I was riding to the city last night to meet some friends, going along in the bike lane and some fucking little smart ass riding on the footpath fucking spat in my face. I stopped and confronted him, and his “tough guy” friends (average age of 14) were all like “nah man, he didn’t spit on you”, mean while this little fucking shit was about 20 feet away on his bike ready to ride off. I couldn’t bring myself to hit someone half my age in the mouth, but I was so fucking tempted to.

Seriously, what make fucking kids do such ridiculous things? I mean, I’m a pretty normal guy, but fuck, I could have been anyone ready to beat the fuck out of kids for nothing.

1. I had to put up some posters for a show my band is playing in a few weeks. I was putting them up in the venue we’re playing and was told I can’t take posters down for a show at another venue 3 weeks after my show. It sounds petty and stupid, but it pissed me off.

2. I was trying to learn skids with my leg over the bars (yeah, yeah, I know…). I got me left leg over fine, but I was having trouble getting my right foot to hold the skid, then my left foot went into the front wheel, which was followed by me going over the bars and my bike on top of me. Bruised left wrist, brusied chest and bruised thigh.

I don’t think I’ll wear that cap for a while. :expressionless:

Hey at least you looked cool while someone spat in your face and you went over the bars.

Yeah, I looked awesome.

Should of held him to the ground instead and huked one up right in his face. The only way kids learn these days is through consequences.

you dont have to punch them, next time grab their hand and break one of their fingers on their writing hand. longer lasting than a punch and easier to do.
shit, break two, no can prove it was you.

little cunts

Ummm… bit much. Why don’t you just cut off his fingers and feed them to a hungry pig. Or cut off his head and stuff it up his ass.

be sure to hold his mouth open when you do that - hang it right down into his throat. You’ll need your hands free so you’ll probably have to kneel on his arms.

God is in the details.

now thats just sick, you cant feed a pig human meat, they cant digest it.

def. needed to have been wearing one of the new caps from the other thread.

esp. after you had the fixed.org logo stamped on it

everything would have been different.

The kids would have gone ‘wow fixed that shit is dope’

you would have landed the trick

rescued the princess

etc

in other news: would there be any point to a dickhead map / log

or would it end up looking like this?

obviously we need carry/conceal permits like our American friends to resolve being spat on. It’s the only way. I blame the mollycoddling that passes for a secondary education these days. Bullying and intimidation would show these little cherubs that there are consequences for that kind of behaviour.

ok derryn

you cant feed a pig human meat, they cant digest it.

Haven’t you seen the movie Snatch?

Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it’s no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies’ digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don’t want to go sievin’ through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, “as greedy as a pig”.

This thread is now about pigs eating people.

im so getting a pig farm

Great work Spud. My Google resources without getting busted by IT at work are limited.

Top flick too.

I want Kittykat!

Brick Top Polford: If I throw a dog a bone, I don’t want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I’m walking and I’ll cut your fu**ing Jacob’s off.

Hold him down and shit on his face…100 times worst the spitting on someone.

IFYPFY