BB length.

Wiggle | Token TK867 Iso Square Cromo Axle Bottom Bracket Bottom Brackets

Contemplating purchasing this. Just wondering on which size???
It’s to fit a Nagasawa/sug75’s if that’s of any assistance.

if you don’t care about the chainline buy either one

if you do buy a sugino 75 BB, surprisingly it fits perfect

don’t spend thousands on a bike only to put a 23 dollar BB in

75’s take 109mm. If you’re set on the Token, I’d say get the 111mm bb and have your chainline out be 1mm. Otherwise, I’d recommend a Miche 107mm - both cups are adjustable. I run a Miche bb, perfect chainline, no issues.

Edit: tomhall beat me

^This. I’ve got a 75 bb in my other bike. Greased it once at the start of winter, ride it nearly everyday and still spins like a dream.

For perfect chainline, you need a 109mm. So I think you’re limited to the SG-75 or this one:
PROTYPE 68 x 109mm ISO Taper BB for Sugino 75 | eBay

But whats the point of running an unsealed BB on the street?

As I said in my PM, I’d be leaning towards the 111mm one.

But whats the point of running an unsealed BB on the street?

As I said in my PM, I’d be leaning towards the 111mm one.

bout as much as riding a collectable japanese track frame on the street

Ok, cheers for the help.
Might just stick with my original plan on getting the sug75, considering how much effort/money put towards the whole project.

ran one for a about 6 or 7 months without a regrease and it was fine, that’s on a work bike through winter

Tomhall: point taken.

except i bent the spindle…

HEY BROOO just get some modern shit, all goes together like lego

in my defense, it came pre-bent.

If 75 bb is in your budget for a bike you’ll be riding on the street you might as well get one of these: TANGE LN-7922 Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket

Or better yet, get a phil wood bb

There’s been plenty of debate as to whether the one sirkev posted is an ISO taper or a JIS taper being flogged as ISO. The results don’t look great…

not planning on spending big bucks, saving for europe and other things which are approaching faster and faster.

scoping a BB on the bay and there is one on NJS export, waiting to hear back from both.

after all this, it was the back cog… uneven as fuck.