BEACH BEERS TONIGHT 11/1

PORT MELBOURNE BEACH (NEXT TO THE ROCKY OUTCROP WHERE WE ENDED UP ON THE PRE XMAS WED NIGHT RIDE)

9-10PM

BRING BEERS EITHER OF THE HOPS OR GINGER VARIETIES FOR THOSE THAT WAY INCLINED.

KEEN FOR A GOOD HANG, DIPPING THE TOES IN AND MAKING SOME FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND.

(the other side of Station Pier pictured in this image with the Spirit of Tasmania)

SEEYA THERE

(sorry I typed it in caps but I cant be bothered re typing…)

possibly in.

do it Brendan… make it happen

sounds pretty refreshing

I would, but I can’t… Goddamnit.

wow… pip refusing to drink beers with crew near water.

in other news to hand, i just saw a pig flying… :wink:

Round up the troops, it’s not like you have anything better to do tonight!

PARTAYYYYYY!

more than likely i,m in,its fucking hot and the sea is not,but will swim at 8.

can anyone bring tunes?

im in, dont have tunes though

damn. first day back at work and somehow didn’t check fixed.org all day.

Damn, me too, it would have been on like Donkey Kong, pity I missed it!

fun turnout, perfect spot… keen on more goodtimes at same location.

woooo

I saw on the news this morning that there was a brawl involving 300 people and stabbings on Port Melb beach last night? I wonder if it was before we arrrived, or further down?

I was stupidly close to vomiting after riding too fast home to Coburg. Took me about an hour to cool down / recover.

so we were going fast! I couldn’t work out if we were actually riding really fast or if we were actually going slowly but it felt fast because I was trashed.

• damn you Coopers red.

crazy, we rode back along the bike path to St Kilda and didn’t see any ruckus.

sime tell your friend hes a ledgend for dropping me home, so fucked all day today

This probably.

Man stabbed in Port Melbourne beach brawl
A long-standing family feud erupted into violence on a crowded Melbourne beach late yesterday as hundreds of shocked onlookers saw a man stabbed and a woman punched.
Police said up to 300 people witnessed the fight, near the Sandridge Surf Life Saving Club in Port Melbourne shortly before 9pm.
According to reports, two groups from opposing families were involved in the brawl, which left a 37-year-old man with stab wounds and the woman with concussion.
The man and woman, aged about 30, were taken to The Alfred hospital.
Investigators said it was not clear what sparked the attack, but police believe they know the identity of those involved.

Hopefully on the next 40+ day we can get a beer, bike, tunes ordeal going at Williamstown Beach near the jetty…

I actually did ride past a cop car with lights on parked at the beach back down towards st kilda way…

Gene: I’ll pass it on to Alex…