Bianchi conversion

My first fixed conversion.

:open_mouth:
what have you done…

:frowning:

and I’m guessing you’ll grind the guides too… :?

im all for it, but some frames deserve to be left alone…

so dont do it.

please.

think of the children…

yeah, i think i may agree. a bianchi is such a beautiful frame. but i guess each to their own. however, i have seen some pretty cool conversions of Bianchi’s, if u do it right, it can look sweet. But their is a little extra $$ involved usually

I agree 100%, that is why anything I have done can be undone.I am building another frame and this Bianchi Special frame will be restored to its former glory.
I have been riding it like this as my daily commute for the past twelve months and have always thought the frame is just too good to do this to.I am unsure of the age, I’m guessing late 60’s early 70’s, the cable guides will be coming off along with the front derailleur bracket as I added these to the frame twenty years ago not long after I acquired it(it seemed like a good idea at the time :-()

Bitches please, Bianchi have shit on their legacy more than just about any other bike company, let’s not get precious if someone else does too(not that I’m having a go at this build!).

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep, as long as you don’t start filing it down and ruining the frame, there is no harm in a temporary conversion…

Would look pretty sweet with a vintage campag super record groupy on it!!

I don’t see the big deal with the conversion. There’s no shortage of them on display on fyxomatosis.com, for any of which i’d give my right arm.