Bicycle Film Festival

So it’s just about upon us. Who’s going along to what?

www.bicyclefilmfestival.com/sydney
Tickets available online at www.moshtix.au

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 17
OPENING NIGHT PARTY
18:00
BERESFORD HOTEL, BOURKE STREET
Come share in the bicycle love and prepare for the epic week ahead with festival warm-up screening and opening party.

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 18
RIDE: Life in the Bike Lane
DISTRICT 01
74-76 Oxford St., Darlinghurst (Enter from Foley Lane)
+AFTER PARTY

The official exhibition of the Bicycle Film Festival Sydney 2010. A group show of life-sized wooden bicycles customised by an assortment of Australia’s finest established and emarging artists and designers.

www.rideexhibition.tumblr.com

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 19
DENDY NEWTOWN
251-263 King St., Newtown

18:30 PROGRAM 1 / THE BIRTH OF BIG AIR View Trailer
20:30 PROGRAM 2 / EMPIRE View Trailer

21:00 SUMMER SPRINTS/AFTER PARTY

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 20
DENDY NEWTOWN
251-263 King St., Newtown

18:30 PROGRAM 3 / RIDING THE LONG WHITE CLOUD View Trailer
20:30 PROGRAM 4 / URBAN BIKE SHORTS View LINE OF SIGHT Trailer
22:00 BFF AFTER PARTY

BFF STREET FAIR
12:00 - 17:00
Hill St. Off Bourke St. (next to Beresford Hotel)
Clothing and designer craft stalls, workshops and one hell-of-a BMX jam presented by Hell on Wheels, 2020 mag and Arnette.

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 21
BEACH ROAD HOTEL, BONDI
71 Beach Road, Bondi Beach

14:00 CITY TO SURF/CUTE COMMUTE
19:00 PROGRAM 5 / BFF GREATEST HITS
21:30 WRAP PARTY

We head beachside to wrap up the festival in true summer style

Thanks for posting this.

Looking forward to the Friday night roller racing and the Shitty to Surf.

Have bought tickets to the Friday and Sunday night screenings.

Free Burritos from Guzman y Gomez after the Bondi race is possibly the best sponsorship deal I’ve ever heard of.

I still don’t know what I’ll get to. Hopefully Thurs/Fri night + Shitty to Surf. Planning on not racing, but doing beer handups at the top of heartbreak hill… Hope it pans out.

I’m going to pretty much everything!

Will be at the Beresford tomorrow night at 6pm instead of Crix. I also managed to change my shifts on thurs/fri night to day shift so I can goto everything.

Ah, ok, so looking like definitely Friday night for me at this stage…

Friday’s line up + Sunday hopefully. And tonight.

I really want to see the Mat Hoffman flick.

I went every year for about three years. Last year was so bad I swore off it. Too bad, it looks good this time round. Not so many backwards circles as usual.

I think the organisers realised this and have made some changes.

They apparently took a trip to the New York BFF and took a lot of notes, to be implemented here. I haven’t seen the notes myself but I believe they were along the lines of “more parties. more burritos. more beer”.

Had a dece time last night at the opening party. Who’s heading in tonight for the exhibition? I finish work at 5:30ish, so I should be there by around 6:30-7pm.

I’ll be around tonight, prob a little after 6… Pity I missed most of last night. Looked like it was shaping up to be a pretty fun one.

I’m gonna head along tomorrow night. No idea if there’s any tix left or what.

Edit: So in classic fashion I left it too late and missed tickets completely. Anyone wanna go get a beer instead, tomorrow night?

Yeah, 2 nights down, 3 to go! Having a blast at these events so far, tomorrow night and Saturday should be epic!

I got a ticket to Sunday, so I can watch the films after the race if I please. I can’t go any other night.

Wednesday night was a fun night.

hey guys! if you missed out on tix for tonight, it would still be awesome to see you all after at the roller races. things are going to get tropical :slight_smile:

yeah i’m keen for roller races. not sure how i feel about doing roller races in a bar, but hey, i’m sure it’ll be awesome.

but bars are rad :wink: we have a level to ourselves, so we wont be on show to all the pub patrons. its going to be sweet!

FTFY

I can’t make it out tonight. Will see about Sat and Sun (was also too late to get tix). Jono - did you still need help getting beers up heartbreak - I won’t be riding.

I’ll be at the street fair today, with Carlin also attending and Duncan later too. Going to smash a mad mex before attending.

I will also be there at some stage.

I’ll be there in an hour or 2… I’ve been asked to pick up some muffins on the way lol