Bicycle Film Festival

does anyone know where to meet for the city to surf???

as far as i know, its at hyde park. somewhere along college st side. forgot the cross st.

excellent race yesterday…and the evening was great to.

pretty awesome weekend all up. The race was perfect - the hammer&tongs at the top of the hill was the icing on the cake! thanks guys

Yeh, I had a fun day yesterday. Wish I coulda hung around, but them’s the breaks.
Hopefully this will kick off a few events over the summer months. I totally back Andy’s idea for a burrito cat: hitting up every mexican joint in the greater CBD area for either a burrito, beer or margarita. There’s also the movie cat to be rescheduled, and Carlin wants to do the Pumpkin Run again.

to that i say hurrah

The beers at the top of the hill were the highlight of that race.

The lowlight was the kid who had his forks snap and ran into the side of a 4WD (not sure about the order of those two events).

Anybody know who that was? Apparently he went to hospital for a checkup but was generally OK.

Many people that we don’t know show up for the race? Glad to hear this years bff was generally better than last years.

I didn’t ‘know’ (either by name/face/extension) at least 1/2 the field.

yes i was a good weekend, i think the best bff i have been to, movies where good and the race yesterday was so fun.
i am thinking for doing a race to lapa and back as well to see who has the faster legs some time soon as well.

Hardly knew any of the riders who grabbed a beer as they climbed out of Watsons Bay. Was certainly a lot of fun though hanging around at the top of the hill. Great day to be sitting in the shade, sipping beers and talking shit whilst staring at the ocean and waiting for the race to arrive.