Bikes Camera Action...

Hi all…

I haven’t seen this advertised on here, so I thought I would pass on the info about an event called Bikes Camera Action!

I don’t think it is specifically a Fixie event, but here it is.

Time: April 10, 2010 from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Street: 29 Adam St
City/Town: Thebarton, Adelaide
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=29+Adam+st+thebarton+adelaide&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=22.431602,56.513672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=29+Adam+St,+Hindmarsh+South+Australia+5007,+Australia&z=15
Event Type: film, night, extravaganza
Organized By: Ready Set Ride

We are Ready Set Ride! a not for profit, bicycle collective who organise bike ride adventures and various bike events in Adelaide.

This will be the third year of our free bicycle film night, Bikes Camera, Action! Once again we have hand picked an banquet of films to please cyclists of all kinds. It will be a night of human powered delights and on screen shenanigans. Featuring Road to Roubaix, Polo Manual, The Bicycle Cowboy and MORE!

This year we are holding BCA at an outdoor venue as last year’s event was at capacity with nearly 200 people in attendance! (Some people even watched from the alleyway outside the venue)

Just a note, if you have any bicycle related goodies (ie, zines, stickers, accessories etc) that you want to put on our stall or have a film/data projector we could use for the day give us a bell.

We hope to see you and your bike then!

bikes rock!
the Ready Set Ride Crew
Nicole Bonnie and Darren

You will have noted that I am not any of the above individuals… Info posted was copied from www.adelaidecyclists.com