bikes you miss

Miss my blue CAAD9. Considering punting the Crux and getting this corny fendered Synapse to get some 'dale back in my life.

Would quite like to have my sweet …Apollo (I think??) BMX with purple mags back in theory, not that it’d fit me any more.

My Indy Fab SS 953 Road bike…

Why on earth would you sell that?! ^^ #dembills

I sold this years ago before I moved back here from Canada:

If I still had it now, I’d ditch the yellow tubs (hello Ronald McDonald), build a nice set of OPs for it, and probably hang Suntour SP on it.

That Soren Son triple triangle with the curved TT and the white/blue/red (?) fade that I didn’t buy.

Where did you go bike? Who bought you?

Erle probably has a photo of it still.

I do indeed.

less talkie, more photoie.

The Shogun XOX. It was always that bit too big, but I miss it. If it was just those few cm smaller…

This has gone to a good home.

this.

I should add that I’ve never been in Erle’s league of bike flipping - only seven bikes in the last seven years for me (and I still have three of them).

That was a fun little Instagram series.

no Djab tho :wink:

damnit. my rose tinted memories. Not as great as I recalled.

That head tube is an abomination, rear cable routing isn’t great either. (also flat ramp disease!)

Good to hear. If it was 54/55cm I would’ve kept it for sure.

Its all about the headtube these days.

This bike was a pig, but I wish I never let Dad give it away.

I’ve been looking for another Steamroller recently. I should have got the size up in this one, but chances are I still would have sold it and regretted it later on.

This is my favourite bmx I have ever had. It was very trendy for the time, but in retrospect it is quite classically styled.

Cause I got my Eriksen.

yeah, i stared at that for a while too. i think they started off wanting to make a trip tri with a dropped top tube - which isn’t necessarily a bad idea - but then chickened out when they got to the seat cluster, and decided some bendy tubes would be better. wrong!