[BNE] "Summer of Fixty 9" Sat 6th Dec

Right… I was definitely trippin’ balls then.

At this stage there is going to be more prizes than riders. 2 bags + from Crumpler, whole bunch of goodies from Peleton, Mash t from outpost, Eric from Gear Brisbane is chucking on a carton, And some hand-made goodness from Skin Grows Back. What more could you ask for. Tell your play-group friends. :smiley: :smiley:

So you crazy bastards are going to catch a train to the coast ride like maniacs and drink beer. Thats worth cracking out the full face helmet for.

Oh yeah it’s going to be a great night, fullface or no fullface. :smiley:

Sorry skippy

I wont be able to add to your numbers. No SOB will work for me on the 6th.
ride fast drink lots
ted

It’s this Saturday :smiley:

Bring a camera, $2 to buy a mystery object, lock and a bag. You will need all of this stuff so if you don’t have it let me know and I’m sure we can sort something out.

Entry fee is $5 so you’ll need that as well.

After we’re finished we’ll catch the train back and go the the Clarence Corner in south Briz for the race results and some refreshing drinks.

See you all at central.

skip. were coming down later… should be on the 3:48 or whatever it is from central, cept we’re getting on at southbank (vulture st) so its there at 4:04 or something… i’ll give you a call when we get off ay?

gimme a call, we’re catching that train i’ll call you when we leave and let you know what carriage. Simon is getting on there too. see yas soon, Fixty UP!!! :smiley:

Nice work Skippy…

All went sweet as pie ,

with the exception of that unfortunate taco :oops:

so jealous i couldn’t come. Any pics ??

Here’s some. I know Julian and Dave took a few too so hopefully more to come.

Route

Train down

Go

Photo with a tourist

Finish

THe champ

Heading home

Goddamn Pub.
Had me sick all day saturday.

:frowning: next time i’ll be there! Promise!

“upload folder is full”

So, I’ve uploaded <a href=“http://www.flickr.com/photos/julianboot/sets/72157610887966373/”>some shots to flickr</a>. Enjoy!

Thanks Skippy and Dave for a great night!

-JB

Fullface is jealous!

It’s going to be on again next year bigger and better, hopefully we’ll take up a full carriage :smiley:

Sat 5th Dec, first Sat of Dec and will be for the rest of forever.