Bought VISP frame from ebay

To the original poster…

Do you know a good place that does mobile couch cleaning in Melbourne?
Ive got a washable microfiber 3 seater with chaise which is getting a little on the dirty side, id love to get it steam cleaned to bring it back to its former glory.

Any help?

Jr Dacks : I think you’l find that professional cleaning of your couch on a regular basis will extend its life expectancy considerably, in addition to keeping it hygienic and looking good, not cleaning it correctly, or even not cleaning it at all, will reduce its life expectancy significantly.
Thats money down the drain…
Make sure you go with a reputable company and that they have a CCA(Carpet cleaning accreditation)
Thats just for your own piece on mind…

Pip: As for your gap problem…The hardest part about putting together a bike is using filler…The rest is pretty basic.
There are a few basics to learn before you actually use filler.
Mixing two component fillers, try not to use too much hardener. If you do, this will cause the filler to crack under the extensive heat of the chemical reaction. If it doesn’t crack, it is sure to be brittle and won’t last very long. A small ribbon of hardener across the diameter of your filler is more than enough. Try not to make too much at one time, because as we all know, time waits for no one.
Or try this
Selleys No More Gaps Multi-purpose - Selleys

Morganfreeman: Wow

^ I appreciate the effort you put into that. Bountiful lols.

Peace of mind, even.

Mate if theres one thing more annoying than getting you’re shoelace caught in you’re chain it’s fucking dickhead wet blankets who think they are better than everyone else correcting grammer.

You look like a Wanker, Get over yourself!

Just try your hardest not to correct my poor grammar, i bet you will be like a junkie locking himself in a padded room, now who’s got the problem?

Careful guys or I’ll wield my newly appointed close thread powers. Stay on topic, and keep it clean.

Sand in your Vagina?
Better untie that knot in ya knickers precious, cos it wasn’t your grammar I was (tounge in cheek) correcting ,but phuxed!

After all it’s just a shits 'n’giggles interwebs forum.