Boys Aluminium Road Bike with Campagnolo

56cm. Sydney.

Oh shit.

Prepare for a PM avalanche.

Very sexy.

Yep ha ha! Alas, too big for me.

What size is it?

Someone buy my Waltworks…

just collecting dust under the house. no biggie.

To big damn

I thought the same.

Fwiw, Radiodog is an ace person to deal with.
Also, why do I get the feeling this frameset is gonna go north to one of our FOA Brisillionaire’s™

Awww shucks Spizza <blush> … sorry to hear Deus is shutting down btw.

And, the frame comes with these, although I might keep one of the seatposts:

Come to think of it, I haz a corima disc and front corima deep dish carbon wheel which would look very nice on this :slight_smile:

Sell the ken aero frame and swap it all over
I’d be all over it if I didn’t gave a lotus 110 in the scope.

Wait…what?

Yeh, just the Cycleworks on Bourke St tho. Apparently all the bike stuff is moving back to the main Camperdown store. From the rumblings I’ve heard it sounds like they’re not going to offer any workshop services etc so it wouldn’t surprise me if they just let the bike stuff wind down completely.

I went and bought 2 x deus caps today (cheap!) and spoke to one of the guys - all the cycling stuff movingback to Camperdown, but they want clear out as much as possible before they move in 2 weeks. There are some OK deals on goods stuff (stuff you want but don’t need). Tires, cinelli stuff, all components are discounted. If had more money I could spent a bit of it.

Who wants to grab me a Deus cycling cap and post it to melbs?

Blakey I got a black or a red one with me now I can post today. $15 posted. I only need one. If you want blue I could pick one up on my lunch break.

balls. they are going to be closed before I get back to Syd in March.

I’d be down for a cap too! Spizza?