Brewery Ride v16

who does the best beer

Could just ride to Richmond and get pissed at Mountain Goat.
Matt… you dont even have to leave the area code!

I’m keen. Red Hill and White Rabbit are two of my favourite locals, so sounds good. If we went towards White Rabbit then we could have the option of going to Coldstream aswell / instead, as they’re fairly close, and both produce a killer drop.

i’m down!

beer and cycling are my two favourite things, count me in

are you me???

i’ll be in melb for these!! defiantly in! and yes i mean defiantly!

agreed - but with the amount of interest in the other three I reckon Coldstream could be a destination in Feb. (or October :evil:)

Nice! I think there’s enough interest here to move forward…I am wondering how a couple of beers turned into a drunken suicide run, but each to their own.

Will pencil in some dates shortly. I think tweed will be mandatory.

Plz dnt mak it dayz i cnt ryd.

This sounds mad, i’m in :slight_smile:

Checked out the Coldstream Brewery, on the way to the White Rabbit in Healesville, so we could either stop on the way there and/or back, or maybe it deserves its own tour? It’s not as far as the other three, so perhaps it could be the initial ‘warm-up’ for those like me who define a long ride as going via the supermarket on my way home from work. :wink: Open for suggestions…

I am in. Down for it anytime, would be good to put faces to names after hanging around the forum for so long.
Plus these are my two favourite things. Stoked.

Did anything ever eventuate with this? Weather is starting to get nicer…

Which Melbourne do you live in?

Get yourself some mudguards and starting fucking riding! :evil:

Mate, I don’t need mudguards to ride. I was up at 6 this morning to get in an hours riding before work. In the wet. And mud. With slicks. Dig it!

Yes, it will be happening. Will put up a date for the first brewery ride in the coming days. Now, all I need is my foot to get better… :expressionless:

Yep, there was one of those too :wink:

Anyone know of a good watch repairer?

Which Melbourne do you live in?

BOM says next tuesday is 27 and sunny, it is definitely getting better!

Yes, it will be happening. Will put up a date for the first brewery ride in the coming days. Now, all I need is my foot to get better… undecided

Don’t get better before Nov 9 - exams are ruining me until then and I want to come :evil:.