Bridges of Brisbane 2

i was not planning on riding gladstone rd, and if i were it would have been in the opposite direction. is hill climb compulsory or is this just optional dan?

This made me laugh. How old are you Decka’s… fuking seven???

same

tbqh - it will be pretty tough to time that ascent dan.
from last time roughly half the riders did the green bridge first and the other half headed to the story.
and so there was like 10+ bikes all hitting that checkpoint in the space of a minute.
on top of that - it’s hard to see the top from the bottom…
just sayin

Whinge whinge whinge… every bridge, every stage, no softing out. Cavendish still has to do every hill before reaching Paris and so do you. The checkpoint for the green bridge will be at the foot of the bridge on the Dutton Park side where the bike path meets the road. Regardless of what way you ride it (first or last) you can easily incorporate that hill to either continue on to the other bridges, or get back to my place. At least you can plan ahead as you know you have to hit it.

Dave, I’ve got this one sorted. This won’t be a mass start event, you’ll all be sent off at timed intervals. We haven’t done it before and I think it will add an interesting dimension as when people get back they won’t know who has actually finished first, plus it will reduce the bottleneck that you are talking about.

yeah but he can suck wheel for the balance of the event - an option which, in this instance, has been negated on account of the staggered start format

As if you’d be content sitting on someone’s wheel Shirts? :wink:

Yeah I know - was just saying. Would be keen for a bunch start is all - love the amped up, hectic forray it entails and it leaves me well plussed when I look back and see how much everyone else is hurting with the knowledge that I’ve barely started tapping into the tank

But I’m looking at making a starting ramp… get your TT face on.

From what i have been reading on the forums, this race appears to be just a warmup for you n8. Where on earth do you pull all this energy and stamina from?

yet to secure a sponser with deep enough pockets for me to reveal such source

Spanish steak.

fuk it - im buying a sperm helmet!

I can make you a cape…?

do I get to wear my undies on the outside of my pants too?

If you win while wearing:

1. Sperm helmet
  2. Cape
  3. Undies on the outside

Then I will buy you a carton… The hilarity will be worth it!

I have the helmet - was thinking of riding as Magilla Gorilla, but may have to start out as Clark Trent and see if the alter ego comes out to meet the criteria for the ctn.

Should I have a place bet on myself, or did I give away too many secrets last time?

Its on. I have my custom sperm helmet made with real sperm.

YOu might wanna see a doctor about that…

At this rate i think i may actually come and whip out the go pro.