Brisbane Fixed Heshers:

Brisbane Fixed Heshers:
Nuttin but vans and skids…
Always looking for other lurkers to skid with.
Hit us up.

cool photos, and nothing beats skids and vans, but the angle of the top guys drops seems abit odd? :?

Lookin’ good!
When n where r u skiddin again?
I heard about friday night rides in town, is that you?
Would be happy to put on my vans and join!
:smiley:

Lachie, I should have my commuter built by friday, still getting parts for the new track frame.

Also I saw someone riding down Montague road today, black track, blue deeop V’s. Is it anyone in here?

Post you Ride Yimmy and Era…

Erik has just landed her from Amsterdam…and rides like shit

Picked up yesterday, got rad pedals from Revolution in west end for 5 bucks, cleaned up and looking a million. I gotta wait till next pay to wack wheels on it.

Also have a road frame being powdercoated at the moment, completely tore it apart and hitting 99 bikes after hours tomorrow to put it all back together cleaned.

More pics when I get a new digital.

Hesher’s skate. Riders ride. Don’t go bringing that Hawthorne style over here Lachie. :mrgreen:

Tones

Tones!! how are you mate? didnt know you rode? I thought you where all about pools haha. Mate you need to come riding friday nights with us!! Dude hesh counts if your wearing a label hat according to luke haha. Hit us back on email mate.

Lookin’ good!
When n where r u skiddin again?
I heard about friday night rides in town, is that you?
Would be happy to put on my vans and join!

Hey Erik, yeah mate we hit up friday nights and be great havin you come along. We are most likely having a bigger crew ride this thursday night. Ill post some more details on this wed. most likely meeting in the valley somewhere.

Oh yeah and here is my bike. Avanti Pista Pro.

Lachie, I should have my commuter built by friday, still getting parts for the new track frame.

Sorry to re-post…

Yimmy, frame looks so good mate!! Recone itll be done by thursday night? Be good to see ya there.

While im at it ill post a few pics of the other crews bikes:
Chadds single speed bitsa…

Tuhi Lukes london express…

This track frame won’t, but my single commuter might.

Mate try get the commuter done for sure. We got 10 fellas riding so far. Matts keen as curry. Oi go to the blog and check out the latest post. you may be interested.

Also to all those interested here is a map of the friday night rides.
We mostly always stop halfway at southbank for beers.

Sorry its a large image but its so everyone can see the street names.

Thanks era, will watch out for the details of your crew rides.

:frowning: Sad to hear superman, thought it was about the fun of riding…

Erik - I think you’ll find that Superman is “pulling the piss”. In other words it’s just a joke mate.

Lachie - Keen to roll feller. I’ll hit you guys up.

T.

Fuck man, you really got me :roll:
That’s the hardest thing not being a native speaker: the subtile sense of humor.
Wait till I tell you a joke in Dutch :lol:

Sorry about the size. This was the bike I got powder coated.

of course, i find out about this now that im back home! where were these rides and stuff say a month or two ago?! vans are my cycling shoes, hah

of course, i find out about this now that im back home! where were these rides and stuff say a month or two ago?! vans are my cycling shoes, hah

Welcome back seajaye!!

Big ride on Thursday night. Details to come later today/tomrrow. so keep an eye out. Be great o have ya along. Meeting point will be most likely somwhere in the valley. Keep ya posted.
This goes for everyone readin this post who is keen to ride.

All right riders. Ride is on tommorrow night. Meeting at top of brunswick st mall at 7pm, leaving 7:10pm sharp!!! The map i posted a few posts back is the basic route will go. But yeah hope a few can come. Should be nice and COLD!! sweet. Any q’s hit me up.