Brisbane Fixed Heshers:

I need something on my legs before Sat - will roll through town around 7 tonight - meet point?

No plans for tonight. I know Era and Myself have too much work on, and others are all booked up too.

No reason why others can’t ride though.

PEACE!

i’ll be goin for a roll friday night, gimmie a yell if anyone else is keen to come along :wink:

as discussed: let’s meet up at 6, Brisbane Square for an easy cruise???

its a date :wink:

gahhh… how have i missed this thread and all these rides? i would be keen to ride fellas, seajay sold me his ride when he left Australia so i got a set of wheels that are fixed!

im keen as to ride so keep posting meets!!

There WAS going to be one tonight, but I’m sure you’ve all looked outside your windows.

I think if there are going to be meets, we should post them in the ‘meets’ section, do this shit properly.

agree’d!
whoevers running Bris Fixed (brisbanefixed) on Myspace should put out bulletins as well

That’s me.

I’ll keep in touch with Era, seeing as he’s the best at organising them. But we have a good route through the valley, city and west end. End at Rg’s for beers, although some of the guys mentioned there’s a hotel on the way that does super cheap pints.

a few of us usually get out mid week( usually tuesday or thursday) for a easy roll/ stopping at spots to work on tricks)

of course ya’l are invited to that,

sounds like my sorta ride. keep me posted nath!!

Thursday night ride in the meet section. x

OI OI BRISO CUNNIES…

ive put this in the for sale section but thought id post it here in case anyone misses it…

FOR SALE ----- $550

BRISBANE PICK UP ONLY. Not interested in interstate unless you wanna organise courier and all that shit…

Kennedy 54cm square track bike. Columbus Altec2 alloy frame with Columbus Espresso bottom bracket and Columbus Max steel forks. Suntour cranks, Nitto steel track bars,100mm stem, shimano 600 headset, San Marco saddle, Rigida DP18 wheels with miche hubs and bladed spokes. Oh and ill throw in a yanco pad also so you look cooler like the mash guys…

Ok so the story is i bought this a few months back wanting to do it up but its to nice and id feel bad riding it the way i do (thrashing it). The other half wont let me keep it so its time to find a better owner.

Dont ask me tech questions cause i dont know shit. haha

Just look at the pics. If you want more close up pics let me know and ill take some more.

Cheers

Who was doing a no handed trackstand on a blue Paconi outside the library on Saturday arvo? Someone from here? I may have yelled something at you… :wink:

Sounds like Will. I am not sure if he is on here - he makes bikes in West End. If you want to buy some shit off him let me know and I will PM his details.

Karl has finally posted his Two Pot Screamer Clip
try here

real bad picture from my phone, but heres my bike as of this arvo - cinelli 64 drops and new wheelset, now all i need is brakes

oh and no one sells fixed sprockets. i rang every store in brisbane and no-one has the size i want.

I feel you pain dude. I spent about 1 month trying to get an 18t cog. Tried bike shops in Brisbane with no luck. I even tried Chainring Transit Authority because they sell them - but after about 6 e-mails I couldn’t get a price or a cog in the mail to me. The guy should have told me to piss off from the start and I wouldn’t feel so jaded. In the end I had be buy one from the US off e-bay at the ridicules US postage costs.

Fixed gear bikes are fucking everywhere now but a simple thing like a cog (at a reasonable price) is impossible to find in OZ.

Next time I want to change gear ratios I will be getting a new chainring from Cycle Underground at least they deliver a quality local product.

That’s enough of a cry.

yeah… the guys telling me in the store “no-one rides track or fixed anymore”. rigghhttt. anyway theres this guy in west end / wooloongabba that sells heaps of fixie / SS bikes. I think the stores on annerly road down the road from the princess theater but i couldn’t find it anywhere in the directory. i bet he’d have track cogs

What you need brakes for? You got a fixed wheel! :evil:
For a gog: try fusion on commercial road