BRISBANE FYXOMATOSIS ORDER

Brisbane Lads,

Please see ANDYs website www.fyxomatosis.com to see what items you may like to order. He has his lovely range of t-shirts available, and we all get to help him keep riding around the world…

Reply on here so we can see who is ordering what, along with size, colour of t-shirt and preferred print colour.

ORDER WILL BE PLACED ON MAY 2nd.

RHINO

I would like two shirts from fyxomatosis. The “pista” and the “ohh la la”. The colors on the web site are fine (yellow and green respectivly). Let me know how much and I will fix you up next time I see you.

James

Rhino, please put me down for:

1 x Original: Small, white print on red shirt (or closest match :wink:
1 x Pista: Small, black print on ‘hello cunt’ green (or closest)

Oops … forgot to specify medium size.

Me, I am going a VALENTINE and a PISTA…way cool. Colour, more or less whatever gets sent…size would be a medium.

Good designs…love them. WE have to order on Tuesday, as Andy this will be Andy’s last production run before he leaves.

Please check all his t-shirt designs, not all of them are (shocking), some are just brilliant, and match riding a fixie perfect.

Jump on board…

Yes - there are ‘G’ rated versions of (most) shirts, just remove the text to get an idea.

Ride on.
*tc

1 x Valentine
1 x Pista

Surprise me on the colours, just not white shirts. Colours on site are good.

Size small.

Rhino, if you have not sent the order yet - I’ve added a ‘pista’ above.

Fellow fixed,

Last chance for ‘printed in Canada’ fyxomatosis shirts!

Thanks for the orders - Im placing the shirt order tomorrow and will print shortly after.

Safe skidding,
*tc

Order Closed and submitted to Andy. Thanks guys. Will work out the funds transfer as soon as I figure out my bsb number. Will pm you the details.

Thanks Andy, dare say you can figure out the shirts from above. Will send you my postal details, and you can PM me the amount we owe you, and you electronic transfer details.

Cheers!

Group total of 8.

1 x Med Valentine (red with blue)
2 x Med Pista (both yellow)
1 x Med Ohh la la (Green)
1 x Sma Original (Red)
2 x Sma Pista (Green and the other ‘anything but white’)
1 x Sma Valentine (blue, or a suprise colour)

Done…

And done!

Should I ruin the party and sends pics of them?

And done!

Should I ruin the party and sends pics of them?[/quote]

Nah make 'em wait. I had to.

As long as they are colours, and not WHITE…we will all be happy.

We can wait, no photo needed.

Yeah, colours on white, thats what you wanted… right?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I kill myself.

Andy, love the photo above…a police truck upside down and the poster on the poll ’ take it like a man’.

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A COFFEE TABLE BOOK OR SOMETHING!!!

Put me down for two…