Cadel band-wagon

Cadel in town next week!!!ZOMG

So they’re gonna ride down St Kilda Rd. The same St Kilda Rd that the former state gov’t vetoed putting copenhagen bike lanes on cos gov’ts don’t give a rats about cyclists…
But hey, maybe the Hun and all those fucking mongs in the comments sections of various papers’ websites might get a clue.

One option under consideration is that the 34-year-old would pedal along St Kilda Road, which would be closed for the event, before being presented and interviewed at Federation Square.

I hope he rides one of the blue bikes.

I’m gonna ask for a skid.

One option under consideration is that the 34-year-old would pedal along St Kilda Road, which would be closed for the event, before being presented and interviewed at Federation Square.

Imagine is 21c tubulars getting caught in the tram tracks…

Nah he needs to grab one of the yellow bikes from Brisbane (with the matching helmet):

He could just do a Gary Neiwand and ride in the tramtracks

Please explain??

Pfft, I liked him before he was cool…

“They” say that Gary Neiwand had such good bike handling skills that he could ride in a tram line and then bunny hop out. It was in an article of Ride (I think it was ride) that Andy W wrote in April(ish) on him and the bike that he used for the world champs.

most likely "sweet jeggings… whered did he get them from, they’d look fully sikk out at the club…’

or what LP said which i’ve been pondering a for a little while (along with the rise of pastel shorts amongst the bogan fraternity)

As much as we are all too cool for school, I think we should all make an effort to get out and support Cadel during this parade.

i probs would but i’m not gonna be here.
hope noone lets gary neiwand near the celebratory champagne…

I’ve never been too cool for school. I’ll be there.

Me neither.

Me too.

Agreed, I’ll be there too.

I really wish I could be there, and I reckon that (among the people on this forum who aren’t in Melbourne) I’m far from alone.

I’d totally go, but am in Sydney… :frowning: