Cameras catch Cyclists @ Red Lights

This is gold,
I run a couple of reds regulary if traffic is clear.
Turn lefts are no brained it gives you a head start on the traffic.
This paper is shit but at least there’s fire fighters rescuing cats thanking cyclists the heat is of them.

yup, this ^^^ as i said… its gunna be a fun ride home tonight…

This be the case with most of the mainstream papers - but Courier Mail and NT News journo’s are a different breed

work experience journos me finks…

basically - they’re the first actual paying rung of the ladder… up from writing for MX

I think you said exactly the same thing to me when I tried to defend myself against 4 Arabs a couple of years back.
:slight_smile:

Didn’t know he was a muslim.

You know there’s a vast difference between “defending yourself” and “inciting enough rage in someone to cause them to snap and wish to kill you”?

The right thing to do is confront this writer in person. Nothing gets the message across clearer than him hearing the words “i’m a cyclist” followed by punch in the nose. Yes, it’s petty violence but what he’s inciting is much worse and could cost the lives of one of us.

Heavymetal sez: Address deleted, don’t want to incite stalking. Or legal malarky.

^ Holy Fuck! Is that legal?

n8, I was the mofo that snapped remember. I forgot that screaming, yelling abuse, calling them names could lead to pushing and then finally 100,000 uncoordinated ‘haymakers’.

anyway back to the OP

Probably not, that’s why I deleted it.

One of my responsibilities at work includes risk management duties and as such, I have access to an array of property and credit search facilities.

was derived from public record - can happily post the direct link instead

Where you got it from is irrelevant. Posting it in a thread which is openly hostile to the person, however well justified, is asking for trouble.

Snickety snick.

farkin children the lot of em.