Campagnolo Road group

Victory is cool but flawed due to the 116mm bcd chainrings. Still nice … works well.

Athena was nice kit. Similar smooth finish and styling to the other late 80’s stuff … just a bit heavier. And as an example of how even know-it-all’s like me let stuff go for too cheap :roll: :? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200411892954

My best advice would be to buy a used bike with all the kit you want. Pitch the frame and not wanted parts to cover the cost. And polish the bejeezus out of the parts … cranks and brakes of all the 80’s stuff is anodized and laser etched logo’s will be lost but it’ll look great and is bang for buck.

I always keep the NOS stuff for trade bait and making a bit of $'s

Yes but it ran for a few days. I outed it here http://fixed.org.au/forums/index.php/topic,9321.0.html and on a few other forums and even overseas to a few collectors I know. Peep’s sat on it. The seller then listed it without the shifters and with a higher price which resulted in payday. Good for him.

Ultegra 6700 <3

I got a chorus 9 group no pedals or hubs for $500
not nos but in. Great condition…
The shifters I have are nos
it all works very well, shifts really nice and runs pretty silent unless your putting big angles on the chain line…
The chorus stuff is the same as Record but with heaver hard wear
the style and performance of it is great.
$1000 would be a good price for a full nos groupo
your best bet if it’s what you want would be getting the parts one by one off the bay
I got my nos shifters outa Germany on a poorly listed auction for $170 Inc postage… NIB

I love you, H!

Hey they went cheap! :-o

That is a steal, clearly your man had NFI about what he could have got. Show me the options, Horatio, and I’ll make the same decision as you!

Chain reaction has carbon chorus groupos for 1400 landed…

i got a victory group minus pedals+headset on a poorly listed complete bike off ebay for $180
and a 9sp chorus group minus pedals+headset for $360

there’s heaps of bargains out there