Canberra ------> Roobaix

I’m out boys - just looked at my calendar and I have a game on that weekend.

Poo to that

I got a towball, if your Saab has a socket for a towball we could try if my setup fits your Saab.

Unfortunately no socket!

Would you guys be able to get a pass from your wives to come back on tuesday instead?

Just trying to sort out timing for meetings and photo shoots that need to be done, as well as hangovers that need to be nursed

Sorry, Annabelle has work on Tuesday afternoon. If we’re taking two cars, one could come back Monday I guess

Steve is flying.
Anyone got accomodation plans?

Same as Bigadz, coming back on Tuesday is not going to be possible, sorry.

If Steve is flying, maybe we need a return ticket if Keith comes back on the Tuesday

Re. accom I’m working on something at the moment - hold on before booking anything as there’s a possibility that my mother in law lends us her apartment in the city. There’d be enough room for 5-6 of us I think.

All right no luck with this, so I’m on the lookout for some accommodation. What’s everyone doing?

Bugger… I’m staying with a friend, but there are some decent cheap hotels about.

I can try and leave on Monday but I think I’m just going to have so much to do that it may not be possible

I’d usually offer my place up but it’s getting partially reno’d at the moment so there’s barely room for myself.

Keith don’t worry we’ll manage something.

Cheers man. I can stay with family so no worries at all.

You guys cool to leave about 6am on Friday?

That may change if I need more time to finish a build but hopefully I will have it done!

Umm yeh. Reckon you could pick me up on the way out? It’s only a 10 minute detour

Yep 6am all good - wouldn’t mind a pick up too if possible (will repay you with eternal gratitude and, of course, beer)

Keith are you cool to bring my bike back on the Tuesday? I’ll fly back and although I can take the bike on the plane, I’d like to save me the hassle of packing the bike.

Adam just a heads up, I found a return ticket tonight for $169, not bad I think.

I can pick you guys up no problems.

Also happy to bring both your bikes back, maybe if you could sling me just a few $ for petrol cause bikes on the car causes some drag