Cheap BT

http://cgi.ebay.com/rare-white-BT-carbon-fiber-pro-TRACK-pursuit-bike-FRAME_W0QQitemZ200406129078QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea922d9b6

This is a bargain, yeah?

definately. i’m tempted, and BT is my initials, but i would look like a fuckwit riding this in e grade!

would totez look sikkk to ride on the street with a broomhandle for bars.

“just lowered buy it now price a little. don’t miss this beautiful track frame. if you are interested in bike complete, i can sell with rest of parts for $300 extra. thanks, Dustin”

shit yeah, ready to handle any punishment handed out on the street or velodrome

this ones and closer… still cheapish

there is nothing wrong with having a nice bike. I am definitely unworthy of a couple of mine.

+1

I say get it if you have the cash, its a bargin.

(2)

Naaah, just dust some talc in your hair and pretend you’re from Vets :evil:

I saw a BT Stealth being ridden by someone in Genovese kit today…

57inch top tube

really? at disc?

For real:

More: http://www.flickr.com/search/?s=int&ss=2&w=85942209@N00&q=genovese&m=text

PM me if you want higher res shots for work. (I work for coffee! :lol: )

Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a BT these days.

I remember a couple of years ago at DISC there was a guy who had just started in E grade on the club bikes. The next week he rocks up on a brand new BT. :mrgreen:
Whatever makes you happy.

i think you mean every tom, dick and harry has a ‘fixty’ don’t you?

blakey / coffee: that’s miranda laidlaw, by the looks. one of my training partners.

‘Hey bro, your bike is full sik ay. I bet it goes as fast as my VL commodore, wanna race?’

Brenno: Thanks, couldn’t remember her name.

looks like a bt blade, sick bikes but i think they are illegal now

much better looking than the stealth

Given the seat tube says ‘blade’ I reckon you’re right!

nice one blakey, email some hi res to ben@genovese.com.au and i’ll show the Boss, i’m sure there’ll be some beans in it for you!

now that you mention it brendan, that name is familiar, i think its one of my bosses mates daughters! there’s not many of those kits getting around thats why i was surprised to hear of another one at disc. i dont have the long sleeve version, i didnt know it had red logo on the forearm, now i want!

i’m not going to buy the BT, i just splurged on a better fitting roadie, hence the two month old pearl merckx appearing in for sale thread as of today!