Cinelli Mash. Finished!

still not clear to me, either way you are bringing the valves 35thou closer to the pistons, right?

unless the pistons were fouling on the head.

if you take 35 thou off the deck height of the block, where the pistons were already flush with the deck, then the pistons are going to be pushing into the combustion chamber. Taking 35 thou of the head would not do this, and the valves wouldn’t foul because the pistons are dished to compensate.
Worst case scenario with decking the block like that would be that the pistons would actually strike the head, in which case bye bye pistons and head.

this is the critical part that was missing. otherwise there is no difference. we cool now. :lol:

i love cars, but don’t have the money or attention span for them… at least with bikes, nothing takes that long, or is that difficult. and perfection is attainable.

Just added pic with my new tyres.
Looks heaps better and rides smick!
Love it now. It sucked with stocko tyres.
amazing how much difference they make!

where?

Changed the first & 3rd pic

lovely looking chev & engine bay mate, aside from the fistfull of piston in your sump. shame about the twits at the shop too i hope they took some responsibility for it?
what sort of car & combination is it?

one of my good friends went above and beyond anyone else i’ve known in regards to his car.

it went from a mild 350 as he bought it:

to a 383 alloy head,

to a 383 low comp, 671, twin meth carbs:
http://www.motorplex.com.au/news/news%200809/Pics/Burnouts/BOM2008/Big%20Rig.jpg

and now has been stripped and repainted in time for a burnout comp at the end of the month with the same engine combo as above.
he’s dedicated though, i dont have the patience he’s had. believe it or not he only got the thing in 2007 as well, started building it as soon as he got it.

I JUST don’t get it…sorry

LOL!

I fucken love those mash cinellis. nice work goose, very nice work.

^ I was referring to the engine stuff

k.

Sweet Roubaix saddle. Where’d you pick that up?

i like that, its a subtle build. i was thinking about buying one of these today, need to pay off the other bike first though.

such a nice bike. props!

^ you three do know that trading access isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be yeh?

Wrong, now only $49.95c

How about you just put the money directly into my account and I’ll just grab one for you? No need to for useless posts like this.

negative rise stem + spacers + rizers? Redundancyx2 :?

other than that, nice build.

Wheels:- Velocity B43 rear

great choice i love B43

classy ride man beta than my clapt out bikes hahahah