Cinelli Pista Durr ummm!

Cinelli Pasta

Go well with some MASH, though I’m more of an NJS rice kind-of-guy… it’s kind of in my blood.

Oh, couldn’t help noticing the listing as a certain spirit to it.

AWWW I see what you did there!

when i read this i thought of spirito for some reason

I can’t possibly imagine why that is facepalm

nice, funny Q&A’s too

btw why is all you vegan, x-er’s buying all the vintage track stuff up anyway? Is there gonna be a big bike museum in utah?

lol :smiley:

Where’s the NJS sushi rice auction for Japan?

recipe please!!!

Imagine having to stamp NJS on each grain of rice !!

Imagine how much you could sell it for.

[quote=]btw why is all you vegan, x-er’s buying all the vintage track stuff up anyway? Is there gonna be a big bike museum in utah?
[/QUOTE]

That’s a fairly obscure reference right there.

is it?

It bought to mind the late 90’s vegan straight edge related violence in Salt Lake City, and I would figure most people posting on here would have no idea about that stuff (yourself included perhaps?).

I thought it was common knowledge … hence my dig.

Really? I thought it was part of the forbidden lore. Walking the path of true change? The secret handshake?

I appreciated it.

Don’t ask me I’ve been kicked out of a few chapters of AA, and encourage everyone to partake in all things at least twice. I wrote what I did because I don’t mind winding people up. I’m not surprised that it’s been picked up but am that it’s an obscure reference … perhaps amongst younger peep’s it is.

I do worry about the younger generation’s: they’re not as wild and reckless and rebellious as they think, and I’d like to see more subversion and anarchy. Then I can put my heels up and feel proud knowing the future looks bright :slight_smile:

Fuck anarchy, you’d just get stomped by the man anyway.

No way … you can’t kill an idea. You need to re-watch Star Wars again :wink:

Oh yeah, by he way, how do we know the empire was evil? I mean, evil head, but galactic peace achieved through an iron fist!

I didn’t expect you to be a fascist !! Lolz

You’ve changed … gone to the dark side,