Clamont Pursuit

Decided to take some more snaps of the Clamont before I chuck it up for sale.

Parts are a mixture of Campagnolo and Suntour. I originally wanted to run it completely Suntour but oh well.
Suntour Superbe Pro Headset
Suntour Superbe Pro Bottom Bracket
Suntour Superbe Pro Crankset with Superbe 53T chainring
Suntour Superbe Pro Pedals with MKS Cages and Toshi singles
Nitto Stem and Bull horns
Rolls Saddle
Campagnolo Aero Post
Campagnolo 650/700c Shamals with Suntour 15t cog and lockring

Pretty solid gearing so it’s awesome on that flat, not so awesome to stop.

far out! i was thinking of something else to say but I’m speechless. gorgeous build! that seat stands out a bit to much IMO.

jeez, i wasn’t aware you did bike fits.

Every ones a fit expert on the internets!

And the OP needs to weed the garden.

My back hurts just looking at this! :slight_smile:

Straight to the rectum wreckers.
ttp://www.fixedgeargallery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14242&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=rectum&start=15

I’m not saying I’m old but these days I refuse to put my back out for anything without a pulse

nice bike BTW :wink: looks killer, specially the yellow Turbo. Yellow anything rocks imo

In my opinion thats one of the most desireable frames I have seen on this forum…built by Geoff Scott i assume.

Yeah, I was wanting to get some yellow bar tape to match the saddle for the bullhorns but haven’t put it on yet. I’m not sure if he made it or not, it has does have a ‘by Geoff Scott, Australian made.’ sticker on the top tube. I should do some more research into it. Instead of the gardening.

This is wild!!
Have you tried njs-export for the seatpost?

This is awesome, always liked pursuit frames. Are these things as ridiciluous/badass to ride as they look?

That’s nice. I’d guess that it is built by Geoff Scott as the sticker says.

There is a bit of info in this thread:
Australian Cycling Forums • View topic - Geoff Scott frame builder -

Nitto RB-001’s or RB-002’s would suit this.

Awesome build.

That looks crazy. If you haven’t located some bullhorns, I have some profile ones here somewhere that are uncut.
This would kill me to ride though. I think I need an anti-pursuit with my T-rex proportions.

That looks crazy. If you haven’t located some bullhorns, I have some profile ones here somewhere that are uncut.
This would kill me to ride though. I think I need an anti-pursuit with my T-rex proportions.

If you ever get a new saddle, can I have this one?
Also, nice ride man.

Updated with new photos and a parts list

looks incredible mate! awesome awesome awesome!!! I want to ride this in the freeway bike hike ha ha!!!

Wow long time no see fixed.au! Anyway, I sold this frame to a mate and he has just rebuilt it recently with his own take on the Geoff Scott / Clamont graphics.

Looking real nice now huh!

super nice rebuild! whats with the bundy bear on the rear disc.