come see cadel.

I saw the setup today along the river most likely where the bike valet will be, glad to see the city putting some effort into it.

could you imagine if they elected/forgot to have bike parking for this… bike piles everywhere!

yeh i rode past a bunch of barrier thingys on the bank near fed square on my morning commute. hopefully your suspicions are correct

yeah the bike fest peeps have set up a bike valet service to run at various festivals/events etc. they’re running this one

Oh man, they’re giving out Cadel masks…so pumped up.

The radio says the atmosphere is awesome.

If anyone has one to sell PM me :wink:

man those things are fucking creepy

Here you go. You owe me $10.

Kind of weird where I was standing near the Arts Centre- nobody really cheered, it was kinda silent as he rode past. And a millisecond after he passed everyone pissed off!
I cheered though!

A lot of FOB’s (Fred’s on Bikes)- the best guy was a cashed up duder with a lugged carbon Colnago, Di2 and Lightweights… hope he won the Tour de France because his bike is better than most pros!

yelled my ass off. he remembered me from the tour of course. pissweak valet parking.

I saw someone njs walking a BT stealth

Saw this guy.
Me… well I was DDCX shouldering my Crossmachine.

E

I almost killed a mother of two.

Watched some of it streaming, until some bastard showed up at my office and killed the moment.

i was disappointed ted ballieu didn’t suggest that all of melbourne has yellow fever.

i loved blakey’s reaction to ballieu saying ‘cadelebration’; “the auslan guy is going to struggle with that” (or something to that effect)

The Age is on it…

this is a comment from the age article…

Geez… a bit overkill isn’t it? I popped a mono for at least 6meters the other week and it didn’t get a turnout like this. I don’t see Cadel popping any mono’s. - Raf

Raf, you are totally on this forum aren’t you?