Commuter Cup Alleycat 27th Jan

Excited by this news.

hey dylan, can you bring those rizzorzz and give them to k o?

So much responsibility for Dylan…
he wont show up now

I’m going to venture to a check point and take photos :slight_smile:

See you all there!

I was there Daniel and rolday! You fuckers
Then prinnie for DRAGSSS afterward and kebabs
Still awake though.
I can’t sleep

I didn’t even race, but had a top night! A few beers with Antman before the peloton arrived, then great to see some familiar faces and meet a few peeps. Looked like a good turnout, hopefully I can actually participate next time.

And I’m unbelievably amused that Kate made Rolly stay home to bid on the Concorde, tee hee.

haha not exactly. i had esnipe set up, i was just making roly text me with updates throughout the night as my phone doesn’t have the internet.

that was a great alleycat, thanks jim, kit and andrew!

A big thankyou to everyone who showed, and to the sponsors who really came through with the goods. It was a super fun night, personal highlights for me were trying to differentiate racers from actual commuters, and watching Tai riding off to Adelade to cash in his basket full off cans.
I can’t remember who all the winners were so I’ll leave that post to kit or spider.

+1

Thanks everyone for riding and checkpointing without you people having fun there is no point putting these things on.

Podium looked like this

1st Ash
2nd Lachlan also clearly best dressed
3rd Tai

1st girl Sim

DFL was Dildo and the Italian sex machine

Ride safe and remember your hi-vis, zip ties and frantic pedaling in a light gear

Whoop whoop

Italian sex machine!

A big thank you to everyone who helped out! Sponsors, checkpointers, photographers and definitely the riders. It was a fun night all round especially nearly killing myself on Alexandra Parade on the way home.

Well done to Ash for taking it out. (We will be hearing about this for months to come)

Thanks to these guys for the prizes:

Sean at KNOG
Van at Creux Cycling | Cycling Streetwear | Velowear | Buy Online | Jeans | Jerseys | Polos | T-Shirts | Hoodies
Brad at roadrunnerbags
Saint Nick at saintcloud
Rooster at Human Powered Cycles
Joey at Santa Cruz Skateboards
Wayne at Rue de Fleurus Salon & Bar - Nightlife - Broadsheet Melbourne

Thanks again guys, had so much fun!

Looking forward to seeing a few more photos.

Myself and a few others saw you nearly kill yourself leaving the bar. You don’t remember that, do you?

I think you are referring to my supreme dodging skills. Photos will begin filtering through in the next few days.

cheers for the photos dude, keep em coming!

Foun a new Facebook profile pic, cheers broooo