'Cool' water bottles

drinking hot water is where its at, by the time i get to work i’m ready to go to sleep.

I have a couple of these orange ones.

But, I’ve been contemplating getting a couple of those Camelbak, insulated ones. This week, by the time I get near home, the water is too hot to drink.

^ Then stop drinking wee.

I’ve got a few of the camelbak podium chills and wouldn’t recommend them. They don’t fit well into cages because the neck of the bottle isn’t very narrow, which can lead to bottles falling out. It’s especially bad on the larger ones as they hold more up high, which makes the bottle bounce around heaps. I have to squeeze the cage so tight it distorts the bottle and pushes water out. Other than that, they’re pretty great. The valve is cool and the large cap makes cleaning and filling with ice easy.

I have two ‘cars r coffins’ bottles. They were cheap and hold water well.

Sorted, thanks Gypsy and the rest of you that suggested things.

Well? What’d ya get him??

hush, then it won’t be a surprise.

Hey guys what belt should I buy?

kill 2 birds with one stone. Feed the troll. Keep on topic.

Apparently belt bags/fanny packs are very #ontrend at the moment.

Like this?

Or like this?

^^i found myself looking at a bumbag in a shop the other day and thought “that looks nice” and then thought “what the hell has happened to me?”

I know this shop in Collingwood…

lol.

TC: I was actually considering riding with one of those Camelbak bum bags… Cos hate the taste of camelbaks but there is nowhere to fit a drink bottle on my dualie. But I just cant go there (just yet).

Get a Source bladder, way less taste than Camelbak

Thanks I’ll give em a try.

end thread…

Yeh, but sonic youth/one direction!

Deep down I knew a picture like this would exist