Courier cup #3 drain sprints

Everyone is more then welcome and encouraged to come down to all the events and join in on the party, heckle, snap photos, get rowdy, all that good shit. The schedule of events and locations will be well known to all, ill also talk to everyone about printing a small number of tees for those who want one and to support acmc withiut paying for rego. Probably get cheaper ones for those who could helpdocument the whole thing.

wicked, to both of you! sounds splendiferous! might spacebook you both cos this website confuddles my technology-repelling-brains.

and what pip said, yeeeh

Due to some unforseen avents, this is moved to SUNDAY!!!
Write it down, spread the word, this is now a sunday after the original date event, wooo.
Not the 11th but the 12th.

And lastly, a flier, bewdy.

Oh fuck glad I checked these forums, if I’d have been daft enough I mightve been at a JDMST (car forum) meetup intsead
Hot courier people
You have better events than anyone
I’ll be there
Hopefully I turn up to my friends 26tg birthday party already drunk cos o you people’s
Loves you
Bye

alright gutterkittens heres whats up, in an attempt to set the record/plan straight despite my inability to organize shit with any clarity… (sorry bout that ay, im trying, i really am…)

SO!

REGO starts at 2pm sharp, that means pip and i will be standing in the drains with a bunch of tiprats from 2pm, with a notepad in my hand, writing down ppls names and as soon as ppl register with me theyll then move slightly to the, left! and one of my trusty minions will get them to do a quick qualifying sprint, which will determine if you get a handicap in the actual comp. all the rego and qualifying sprints have to be done by 3, so if you arrive later than 2:50 then its tuff titties (unless youre andy who gave me a broken cog as requested muhahaha) the REASON for this is because…

… at 3pm SHARP we’ll have be incredibly attractive MBASE dudebabes rocking peoples socks with their excellent equilibrium skillz in a mini trick comp: best 3 tricks in a minute, (or a few mins, who cares for consistency anyways) and bunny hop yeeeeeah

THEN! strrrrrraight affter that we’re gonna smash these sprints, its a 200 meter dash, you can ride a trackbike a trickbike a singlespeed whatevaaaaaah just dont be a sneaky prawn and rock up on a 10 speed carbon roadie ok…personally im gonna be on a bmx having the time of my goddamn LIFE and im sure matts gonna be on a unicycle as per usual so the world is your lobster (oyster?) fucken let the mayhem beGIN.

once we all finish/get sick of sprints theres footdown, trackstand, texas twins and whatever else strikes your fancy.

there will be obscene amounts of food, vego and some vegan. im basically trying to bake our combined body weight in banana cupcakes.

its a fucken drag race, so if you wanna come dressed in drag then lets face it, youre probably going to have a better chance of winning. this is no lie, im quite serious

again, sorry bout the date change but theres nothing i can do to fix that, so we’ll see your sweaty faces on SUNDAY at 2, and if you dont know where the drains are, i mean the bit under the zipper and the mount alexander rd freeway junktion.

luv mdma

flyer,

ah didnt work then it did work. so now you have two flyers.

Tomorrow! Hopefully the weather holds out but it’s going to be an awesome day regardless

fun day/afternoon, thanks organisers. I aggravated my ankle (torn cf) but worth it. if I was any more retarded than usual it’s because I had been up all night making zines. woo target168 anyone else do it?

Any word on the kid who left in an ambulance?

The (very friendly and professional) ambulance staff foresaw no major issues after checking him out. They didn’t leave in a hurry. Not that that’s a guarantee he’s 100% ok now, but it’s positive.

If anyone has more info on how he is atm, an update would be appreciated. In the mean time, if you plan on crashing, wear your helmet.

Aside from that, totally rad day! Thanks to MDMA for putting this series on, carrying beers, checkpointing, score-keeping, couriering the trash out of the drains, bringing tunes and so on. Much appreciated, looking forward to ACMC.

Also looking forward to fight for keeping that cup next year :slight_smile:

PS: Where were the cupcakes bitches. I call shenanigans!

awesome day! cheers MDMA

results…

Firstly, thanks all who came down and braved the dodgy looking weather to make it a rad day.
We’re pretty stoked you guys had fun, downed some beers and smashed out some sprints and also that our extremely scientific handicap ‘system’ worked out. (Disclaimer anyone ‘fortunate’ enough to get to wear Alan’s bag should probably go sec your doctor and make sure all your shots are up to date as well)
Also big thanks to Blane from Cargone Couriers for bringing down his awesome bike stereo, and also kicking in some gear for prizes. He always comes through with the goods and lets face it, things are always better with a shit-hot sound system.

Ok, now to the results:

Sprint results were:

1. Ryan
  2. Jelmer
  3. Tate

with honourable mentions going to Rhys, Kenny and Sam.

And overall results for Courier Cup 2012 were as follows:

1. Jelmer 210 points
  2. Ryan 170 points
  3. Greg Matthews- 140
  4. Matt Grey 120
    Equal 5th. Lachie, Bill, Rhys 110
  5. Simon, Blaine- 100
  6. Tate 80
  7. Sam, Kenny 70
  8. Andrew W 60

then a whole lotta people all on 50- including Tess who got first girl.

Think that about wraps it up. All the winners received free entry into ACMC2012 happening over Easter weekend in Melbs
Check it out here----> ACMC 2012 | MELBURN and get yourselves involved.

As it’s been stated before, everyone is welcome to register and race in the events at ACMC, and trust me your $30 rego will get you a whole lotta swag (read: free beers/parties/races/merch and more) come Easter weekend so hop to it!

That’s about it for now…

Stay tuned though for the next MDMA extravaganza, as always we’ll be bringing you the rad times, drunken debauchery, and Pip probably making a fool of himself and really what’s not to like about that???!!

Peace

Huge thanks to Simon and Pip for running this, I had heaps of fun. You guys did a stellar job.

As always seems to happen, there were a bunch of cameras but no photos have surfaced. Sup with that?

Ethan is a very very lucky kid. No permanent injuries. Seems just a very bad headache a few scrapes and a very expensive ambulance ride and hospital stay.

So he doesn’t have Ambulance cover or health insurance?

Pretty sure its a negative

People always be stealing your soul…