custom Ovington

starting of scratch at the victorian christmas carnivals with simon clarke

^ Horsham track. Love it!

Ps. This bike = BOTY. I don’t care if I have to make up 50 fake accounts to skew the voting. It’s happening.

Got to see it in the flesh on the weekend. It is an amazing machine. The BB shell is incredible, and the tubing on the rear triangle is equally impressive. This is one of those frames that you could build any way you like and it would still look amazing.

so rizorz and double potatos??

^^ negative stem/rizors, potato’s will work, jack the seatpole right up and tilt seat down at a 45 degree angle, would be sick

This bike and these photos make this thread so so awesome, great job!

So Mr Ovington liked de Rosas…

thanks for the kind words guys, im kinda bummed that all the good photos of me on the ovington have been cut up!!

edit, ^only the best :wink:

^ time to get some more!

yeah, i think you’ll find inspiration/homage is pretty common

edit: and yeah this is such a sweet thread, great pics, and its an absolute beast, rolled around it for about 10 seconds and even though its way small, it felt stupid nice, and the paint is great, awesome stuff

after 8 years! back on it now rockin the “retired track sprinter physique”, oddly enough, this was actually the same veledrome where i decided to stop racing all those years ago too.

^ So fucking boss Nate.

said bike actually being ridden

get back in the saddle brah!

the magic still there?

What track is that?

The lycra is kind by releasing itself over the years too hey? - so it still fits (how’s the chamois though)!

kind of, haha, will probably be doing more crit racing in the future rather than track

found an old photo too, waming up at rocky cup on wheels

not the ovington, but found an old photo of the evolution

so good to see Nath
Brilliant!