Cyclocross Videos

thats awesome, sweet dismount by the guy on the flatbar ~2.19.

Also it seems jumping into the sand doesn’t end well for most.

Behind the barriers season 3, episode 1 is up now, good watching.

stumbled across this footage. Epic river crossings from 1960 (vid title is wrong)

//youtu.be/H9_Fs1QtsOY

haha

this wasnt a crossing spot but somebody moved the arrows - yours truly, cos he wasn’t riding

nys not having good time on last lap of loenhout. sporza

Bad day in the saddle for Nys. Amazing footage to see him go after that guy.
The full race is available here.

Nice. Thanks for the link!

Super Mudder Style… lots of dudes getting dirty. also featured the ‘death drops’ of zolder and namur.

I wont post the SRAM US gangnam style parody as its mainly funny if you are obsessed with US Cx like me.

A great video to watch with the sound off…

BTB TV | BTB TV Presents: Trek Cyclocross Collective Cup
here is a link to some cx related videos on the BTB site. I know Jeremy powers can be a bit polarizing and his vids are not too everyones taste, these are pretty good though. They focus on a lot of different riders, good footage of the races and talk to teams re set-ups, tires, bikes etc.

Plus the best Cx show going ‘Who’s #1’ (yeah, i heart colt)

But seriously… BtB is good people doing good work. Tonnes of great content and good insights.

dirtwire.tv does pretty good post-race interviews but he is very local to the north-east.

say what you will about powers character, he has been great for US cross and its profile.

FULL RE-RUN - Cyclo-Cross World Cup, Valkenburg (NED)

Currently watching Marianne Vos decimate the course!

She removed 10% of the course?

No wonder she was lapping so much faster than the rest.

FULL RE-RUN - Cyclo-Cross World Cup Round 2 - Tabor, Czech Republic

words cannot express my joy at having full english commentary for these.

that and go haaaaaar-der’s performance in each.

Saw this on Yan Heiny’s site

1940’s French cross race.

Le cyclo cross de Montmartre - Vidéo Ina.fr

Cyclocosmblr

Apparently he did that most times round that corner, too.

theres footage on the last ‘who’s #1’ on BtB.tv of a better one. later and more of a flick around the corner… plus ‘the sausgae king’ does a sweet backflip a couple of seconds later.

adam craig is super rad… guaranteed he is having mroe fun out there than any other racer.

FULL RE-RUN - Cyclo-Cross World Cup Round 3 from last night at Koksijde Belgium.