DIY powdercoat...

At least he left the bar tape and tyres alone. :expressionless:

http://fixedgeargallery.com/2008/oct/2/GabrielVereczkei.htm

I saw a similar puke inducing bike in the CBD today.

Road bike, with STI, the entire bike looked like it had been dipped in a vat of green paint. The only paint free surfaces were chain/cassette.

Looks like a Ghost Bike …

is it my imagination or is the seat quite small, like a childs seat.?

pukes on keyboard…

Looks like he painted it with fucking white out. wat a dick

[quote=Blakey ]
I saw a similar puke inducing bike in the CBD today.

Road bike, with STI, the entire bike looked like it had been dipped in a vat of green paint. The only paint free surfaces were chain/cassette.
[/quote

I saw that one outbound on the yarra near Morrell bridge this morning!]

A Raleigh Record was the first bike I bought and it had a beautiful grey and blue paint job that sold me the bike. Can’t imagine buying it in all white.

thats fuckin chat as

Isn’t this thing chained on the corner of Bourke & Swanston now? :wink:

Maybe he’s a “white person”??

I’ve seen someone riding one of the all-red rattlecanned bikes that were used to promote the new CBD sportsgirl. Flipped bullhorns, backpedal brake, BMX grips…it rocks

Thats his 200th bike in 3 years? :-o

You would think he would have learned a thing or two by now :stuck_out_tongue:

Stolen?

By the way, why does a memorial to someone who died have to be such a piece of shit?

Saw a couple of people giving it a fresh coat of white last week. Needed so soon I thought?

Man, if i die out there, i want motherlickin MOOTS chained to poles. Probably just end up being 12" kmart bike though…

Told my folks to spray my carbon Specialized S Works roadie with Zipps white and chain it up if I get knocked. :wink:

Maybe…either way, they just grabbed a bunch of crappy ten-speeds and gave them an indiscriminate red-blasting, so I don’t think too much thought was given to what would happen to them afterwards. Perhaps he’s an art student and it was an ironic reappropriation of corporate detritus?

haha you know the contemporary art scene TOO well buddy :evil: