Don't PM me (coz I'm close to the Edge) ....

Cheers Spirito. Only in the picture i sent you i’m pretty sure i was on top. <big grin>

I got plenty plenty NOS bike parts. Drugs on the other hand are always in short supply :wink:

[i]/// i’m just kidding

////// my lawyer asked me to add that

///////// mrs. spirito would like to add that she gives this thread a thumbs up … she also made me fix a few typo’s and make mention that PM’s from chicks will be closely monitored

[/i]

a p/shopped a little extra detail in there (see the hip)

Yeah but I’m not special or any different. It’s flattering but I’m really no expert. I just been lucky to pick the brains of a lot of guys that are far more knowledgeable than me (of which there are so many), I’m also a lot older so of course I’ve soaked more info over that time. I appreciate that there’s lots of peep’s here who are new to bikes on this forum but that’s also the attraction - most other bike forums are overrun by people who frankly bore me to tears. Warts and all, I like it here.

Knowledge = time + enthusiasm

If anyone has a tyre question I’m pointing them your way H.

haha good point!

So, an “ask Spirito?” thread is out of the question:-)

Unless it has something to do with those weird “flexy” Vitus thingy’s :wink:

Its not that stupid an idea, there may be others that know the answers…

Out of interest, what’s the dumbest question you’ve ever received dude?

This thread is better than HMC’s hobbit reference earlier in the latest purchase thread (which amused me no end - hipsters meet JR tolkien).

save spiritos attention for the big questions rather than the ones about how to get your chain tension right :stuck_out_tongue:

probably this one.

edit: I hope im not icluded here!

I’d be too scared to ask Spirito a question…

//youtu.be/-FucbvoFFy0

HMC was so fucking on the dot with that had me laughing my arse off

Nobody ever sends me random questions twice
(no pms for my secret, please)

skinsuit and hairy legs - NOT pro!

(is that Landis on the bottom? turned rent-boy? has Amber left him?)

I reckon you need the happy feet avatar. Do GIF’s work?

• old Mavic parts !!!

You and snowflake would destroy this forum if you were in the same room. Also, for real LOL.

Umm, perhaps because you’re the one asking most of them?

Or a puncture question.

I’ma PM you a metric threaded hug Spirito.

Some of your best work is this thread you retro grouch Australian Cycling Forums • View topic - I’d like help identifying this road side pick up please