Down for upgrade at 10.30pm

yep

Yep.

more like DOWNgrade lol lol lol lol

I fucking hate the activity stream :frowning:

Can you turn it off at all? Also, in New Posts, I can’t make out the thread titles either.

can’t edit my posts. the buttons up top of the quick reply (eg. img and video insert buttons) are blank. page selector not highlighting. the style chooser down on the bottom of the page won’t let me select anything other than the black background on city theme, this one’s not a problem for me because I’m not keen on the white one but does the quick style chooser work for other people?
I don’t mind the update and I can still use it but it seems to me like the old forums were more functional.

tarck bike image replaced by vbulletin logo, feelsbadman

I spoke to nick about it yesterday, he knows it has little issues that need attention but he’s interstate & can’t get to them at the moment.

sit tight, all will be well.

I have no problems at all. I had to reset my bookmark so I didn’t get the activity stream feed. No biggy.

Just another thing,

Editing posts won’t work for me!

has the little ‘error on page’ thing down in the bottom left.

+1

A question on the you multi quote functino… if I press select it, it stays selected even after I’ve created the message. Shouldn’t it deselect after the quote has been quoted?

+2.

Forum leaders page is broken

http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/showgroups.php

page selector DOES highlight correctly for me. Google Chrome 20.0.1132.47 m.

but having the same problems as everyone else with editing. and not a fan of the activity stream.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooo

oooooo

oo

o

test

any other issues people, i’m compiling a list to work through.

so far we have:
1 - “settings” link next to “log out” is tiny and invisible (but still there)
2 - “mark forums read” issue
3 - misaligned forum titles (pub/road/fixed gear etc)
4 - “view forum leaders” link is broken
5 - alignment issue/page selector (is the page selector the numbers above the ‘quick navigation’ links?)
6 - EDIT FUNCTION. seems some people can and others can’t. THOSE THAT CAN, PLEASE POST IF YOU’RE DOING ANYTHING DIFFERENT TO PRE-UPGRADE FOA!!

Edit works on my iPad.

Does not work on my PC in Internet Exploder