Dubrat's ebay sale

Holy shit at price Sir Kev? I was unsure on value

Nah, just holy shit it seems too soon. I hold onto razor blades for longer.

Price seems good to me, i’d feel pretty confident in someone buying it.

I have come to the point where I look at the bike room and feel bad the these rides aren’t being ridden like they are built to be. Also I see alot of dollars there that I could be putting to better use by increasing my property value so I have decided to put the Pogliaghi and Cinelli on the market. I know I will never own a Cinelli like this again and will ofcourse regret this decision but feel it’s time to only keep what I am going to use. With the Custom Kumo on the way for the upcoming track season I feel it’s time to offer these to the market… maybe not the best time pricing wise but still figure I will try.

what about that llewelyn you just picked up too? you selling that? :slight_smile:

Nope that one will be ridden

You should mention the badge is a replica (unless you found an orig.)

Shit yes I should thanks Sir

Fair enough. Just speculating here but I reckon it might be a hard sell with the dollar as strong as it is right now. Why not wait a year or so, until the dollar dips below parity? Also you found a way to offer cheap shipping to US and EU?

Or hang onto to it for half the time, until i get back from OS so we can sort something out!

^this, that beast needs to stay in the family

Well Cinelli is on a Plane to Canada to a collector off CR List…

I am nearly done with the sell off…

adriank7815 | eBay

Delta’s pulled for a Forum member

Bid people

You know you want to…