e-sram

You’re such a goddamned dreamer McKenny.

What do you reckon the cable pull is going to be for eSRAM, same as Red22??

can’t tell if serious.jpg*

*giving the benefit of the doubt i assume you’re talking about the brakes :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep deliberate troll post

here’s hoping it’s got some kick ass inductive charging shit going on. that would be fucking rad.
stick a charger hooked up to an inverter in a team car to power up the bikes for shifting over drive:p

Lets hope this means hacking other teams gears

So man battery’s… Hmmm so fucking many and are they even rechargeable…
WAM BAM SRAM… I’ve had to replace one red rear mech in the last week thanks to a completely unexplained and uncalled for explosion and it’s the third I know of amongst my people in the last year… All Shimano and Campagnolo users I know not suffering this mysterious affliction
Let’s roll this half baked shit out too the public… No one in the bike industry has had to recall over 19000 units before except maybe Reid cycles.
And last but not least it’s fucking wireless… What’s that mean… Interference, jamming, syncro issues, aliens ,NSA, hacking and frankly just not fucking working because it’s wireless…

Yea na it’s gona be a circus…

And yea I’m back… Drunk and looking for trouble :stuck_out_tongue:

Prolly yells about PRO BIKES with it on the Radishfist.

Clement Chevrier’s PRO Trek Madone with SRAM Wireless | The Radavist

[video=youtube_share;lBCnDR4Blic]http://youtu.be/lBCnDR4Blic[/video]

This time for sure.

Not wireless though.

Calling it unrivalled in the face of shimano’s offering is interesting, but I guess they didn’t specify what it was unrivalled at.

i’m going to hold out for the wireless hydro brakes

^ ha