Ebay - HELP ME

Hi guys / Girls,

wierd request but i need some help to get rid of bits and pieces i have lying around.
I dont have an ebay account due to the fact that it was cancelled (by ebay) as someone
else working in ym office had there account cancelled and becasue the Ip address was the
same they cancelled my account because it was ‘linked’ to the other account, i have had endlees messgaes and
emails with ebay but theres no way i can get my account reinstated withouht the other person resolving there account issues (no luck there).

Anywya im wondering if i can pay someone to list my items for me. I can provide photos and listing templte.
Obviously happy to pay the ebay fees and ill arrange postage etc etc.
Im not sure if anyone would be happy to do this but gotta ask as i need a bitta help.

Im reliable and have sold plenty of stuff on here before. So can have the confidence im not selling a repco
as a merckx ;-).

Anyone who can help send me a PM.

Cheers guys and girls

Why not stick them up here first?

why not just get a second email say at gmail or hotmail start a second ebay account they wont know.

m reliable and have sold plenty of stuff on here before. So can have the confidence im not selling a repco
as a merckx ;-).

Turns out my merckx is a repco, totes dissapoint.

some stuff already did, some stuff isnt that great - womens bikes, 10sp frames etc.

if you read what ive written IP address is a dead giveaway and ebay are more strict now ive researched how to do it all but its pretty hard, especially considering you MUSt have paypal and to use that properly id need a new credit card and bank account which i cant be fuced doing

lol. for real??

Lol, I was not disappoint. I love repco.